Unexpected Guest

==========================

The long winter soon ended on the island of Berk. At the moment, Chief Stoick, Gobber and some of the Berk teens were getting ready to go on a voyage to find Hicca. Asher was excited about this voyage. They're finally going to search for Hicca.

"Asher looks pretty determined." Gobber commented.

"Well, the both of us are happy to be finally looking for Hicca." Stoick stated.

"Unfortunately, we just have to be careful if we reach Dunbroch." Gobber warned.

"I know. Hopefully they won't kill us if we tell them why we're there." Stoick said.

"One can hope." Gobber commented.

Soon the boat was set sailing. All of the villagers wished the group luck on finding Hicca. Asher stood at the front of the ship, watching the horizon.

"Don't worry, Hicca. I'll find you and bring you home. Just wait for me." Asher prayed.

====================

In Dunbroch:

The winter season went smoothly for everyone. With everyone's help, everyone survived the cold winter. Hicca and Meridus continued being teachers at the Dragon Academy. Hicca and Meridus would also help Elinor and Fergus when it came to the village.  Hicca truly enjoyed this new life in Dunbroch. She wouldn't trade anything for it. Unbeknown to her, something unexpected was coming her way.

====================

After a full day of helping out dragon problems around the village, it was finally dinner time at the Dunbroch castle. Hicca always enjoyed having dinner with Meridus and his family. Their dragons were also there, Skylar and Twilight were both munching on fish.

"So far, no problems have arrived." Elinor reported, looking at the reports.

"That's good." Fergus commented, taking a bite of his chicken wing.

"However, we're still having trouble with the little one's fire bursts." Elinor stated.

"Yeah, luckily the water stations are nearby to dowse the fires." Meridus said.

"Good thing we still have extras of everything in case something gets damaged or destroyed." Fergus added.

"Skylar has also planned a route for dragons who wish to live somewhere else. Also, the new nesting ground is finally complete for the dragons." Hicca informed.

"Do you know the location of the planned route?" Elinor asked.

"The Hidden World. It's the home of the dragons. Humans aren't allowed to go there. She's been leading some of whom don't want to be near humans to that place. The extinct dragons are making their homes there." Hicca explained, "She's also been doing that since Red Death's reign in order to protect the most extinct species. Especially Night Furies."