A Beautiful Wedding

A/N: The picture above is Hicca's wedding dress

A/N 2: This chapter had smut in it. I tried my best, so don't judge me too hard

========

It was today. It was the day that Meridus and Hicca will be married. Both were nervous about this event.

"Don't worry about anything, Hicca." Elinor assured her.

"Sorry. It's just...I never thought anyone would want to marry me." Hicca admitted.

"Well lucky for you dear, you caught the heart of a very handsome and rugged prince who deeply loves you." Elinor stated, teasingly.

Hicca smiled softly, "And he caught mine. A female dragon rider." She said.

Elinor smiled as she finished helping Hicca, "There we go, you're ready, my dear."

"Elinor, I want to thank you." Hicca admitted.

"For what, dear?" Elinor asked, confused.

"Everything. You let me and my mom stay in Dunbroch and you accepted me for who I am." Hicca explained.

Elinor smiled with fondness and gently moved a strand of Hicca's hair behind her ear, "It doesn't matter where you come from that makes a person, it's their personality that matters." She stated.

Hicca nodded with a smile.

A knock on the door was heard and Elinor walked over to the door and opened it. It was John.

"John, is everything ready?" Elinor asked.

"Yes, your highness. Everyone's waiting for the bride to come." John replied.

"Right," Elinor nodded.

=============

The ceremony was finally over for Meridus and Hicca. The ceremony took place in a field near the castle (The same place where the archery contest took place in the movie). After the ceremony, everyone including the dragons was invited to the celebration. Everyone was enjoying all of the food and drinks. Then the musicians began to play a song. A familiar one to Hicca and Valka. Meridus held his hand out to Hicca who smiled softly and took his hand. He led her to the middle of the field near the bon fire. The two gazed at each other softly. 

Then Meridus began to sing:

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas
with ne'er a fear of drowning.
And gladly ride the waves of life
if you will marry me.

No scorching sun, nor freezing cold
will stop on my journey.

If you will promise me your heart."

Hicca followed Meridus as they began to dance and began to sing:

"And love me for eternity.

My dearest one, my darling dear,
your mighty words astound me.
But I've no need of mighty deeds
when I feel your arms around me."

Meridus:

"But I would bring you rings of gold,

I'd even sing you poetry! (Hicca: Oh, would you?)
And I would keep you from all harm
if you would stay beside me!"

Hicca:

"I have no use for rings of gold,
I care not for your poetry.
I only want your hand to hold."