Hyde X OC 3

"You think Eric will notice?" Layla chuckles as Hyde adds silly string, cheese, and an old fish to the Vista Cruiser's hidden compartments. He stands back up, looks at his handiwork, and closes the drivers car door.

"I want to add one more thing." Layla opens the back door and sprays the back window with silly string. As she closes the door Hyde suddenly grabs her arm and pushes her against the garage door, out of sight from the kitchen. 

"Hyde what the f-" She's cut off by his hand covering her mouth.

"Red's in the kitchen, man. If he sees us we're dead." Layla nods and he moves his hand to rest on the garage door beside her head. She leans against the wall while he keeps hold of her wrist. Her face heats up and her imagination runs wild for a second. Neither of them say anything but the tension continues to rise. His grip finally loosens but she doesn't move.

"Can you see the kitchen?" His voice cracks and she can feel his breath against her skin. She leans her head to the side but can't see anything.

"I don't see him but I can't make out the whole kitchen." Layla is aware she's whispering into his ear and highly aware that he's enjoying it. He puts his hand on the small of her back to help guide her when he moves them to get a better look.

"He's gone." She breathes a sigh of relief. It takes both of them a second to move away from each other. "Well. I think this was a great prank." She clears her throat and gestures towards the car.

"Yeah. Yeah it's perfect."

"Other than the fact that all of us have to ride in this car tomorrow." They laugh awkwardly.

I know it's a short chapter but I didn't have any ideas but I wanted to write. Any suggestions would be helpful thanks.