1.

Before this starts I just want to say that Bryan and Davis are in Grimshade but did not go looking for their Dragon's ok that's all enjoy the story.
————————————————————————

Mario's POV

It was a normal day at Divas . . . well as normal as it can be, Kit was hanging out at Tapio's grave, Ritchie and Brandon were scolding Inmo for blowing up a bit of Devin's house, Devin was repairing it and David and Lucas were training. Everyone else was either on a quest or just relaxing at home. It can get very boring laying inside all day, so I went to Blake's house.
I asked if she wanted to go on a quest with me, and she agreed. So I waited for her to gather her things and we headed away.

Abberham's or guy who is obsessed with kidnapping the god slayer's POV.

"The plan is going perfectly." I said, to no one in particular really. Out of the blue Nix agreed with me. I jumped a bit as I thought I'd been alone in the room, then I quickly regained my posture. It was at this moment, Id heard the two words I've wanted to hear for a long time, years really. "It's ready". I nodded.
"Nix, you may have the honor of going and capturing the guilds." I can agree with of some of the ways that the protectors ran their guild, but other than that, I despised everyone in the guilds and wanted them gone. I went to go and get a ancient book about Dragon slaying magic, it caught my attention and in reading it, it made me question the Dragon slayers.. Are they really who they say they are?

Rewritten
6/10/22
Word count 291
Authors note: This was made during season 5 when the episodes were coming out. This was at least two or three months before the final was released so Ritchie will still be in the story.