10.

I'm just going to say this before the chapter starts. I heard a rumor that Blake had said some transphobic stuff and because I don't have access to twitter, instagram, or any other social media like that I will be killing her off in the story. I hope you respect this and if anyone has any information about this if you could tell me I would greatly appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the story.

________________________________
TW. Death and gore ( btw I'm not good at trigger warnings so if I missed anything please tell me)

Bang

BANG

BANG

The sound echoed through the house. It kept repeating and repeating until a crash came from downstairs, it sounded like the door was knocked down, Ashlyn hurriedly opened up a portal and shoved Mario through it. But before she could go through a blood curdling scream ran through the house, worried for her friend she closed the portal and dashed downstairs to check what happened.

Blood was everywhere, Lucas was standing over the dead body of Blake with a gaping hole in her back. He didn't even look effected when she looked up at him, he just kicked her and she fell limp.

"You shouldn't have lied, you took our trust and you crushed it, you even told us that trust was all that mattered. So in all reality you should have thought this through."

As Lucas stood over the dead body of his ex girlfriend Inmo silently crept over to Ashlyn and without warning exploded her head, blood splattered everywhere as her body fell onto the ground lying there motionless.

"Jesus Inmo don't you think that that's a little harsh?!"

"Their dragons. They. Must. Die."

"Um Inmo, could you possibly go outside, we need to have a bit of a chat . . ."

"Sure, but why do I have to go outside, it's cold?"

"Just please go outside, and wait for me, don't go anywhere. Okay?"

"Okay Mr. Ritchie."

"I'm going to look upstairs for Mario okay?"

"Alright, but hey Kit, you don't have to kill him, someone else can. I understand that you were very close to him."

". . . Alright."

The small sound of the latter creaking echoed through the house as Kit climbed up looking for a person that she once know.
________________________________
Sorry that it's short it's been very hard for me to find motivation recently, I'm going to be posting more often now, next chapter is definitely going to be longer and there's not going to be a six month difference between them.