4.

( before we start this was written before Ritchie died so because I know a lot of people are angry about his death in this fan fic he is still alive, and Allomus is stil around)

Mario's POV
Ritchie had finally let Divines Magia have a day to just relax and have some fun right now we were all at the guildhall Blake was playing with plant, David was yelling at Inmo , Ritchie and Brandon were just arguing over how knows what and me, Kit, and Lucas were just having a peaceful conversation about quests we had done in the past. Then all of a sudden I smelled something up Blake did two and we just looked at each other the others saw what we were doing and asked us what was wrong before we could reply a light purple gas covered the entire room and I fell into darkness.

Nix's POV
I had finally got all the guilds and tied them up with magic suppression ropes and put them all into groups by there magic just then Abberham had come back and saw all of the guilds tied up and said now that that's done you can get the ᒲᔑ⊣╎ᓵ ᓭ⚍!¡!¡∷ᒷᓭᓭ╎リ⊣ ᓵ∷||ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑꖎᓭ Out and then the plan can finally start.

________________________________
One hour later

Blake's POV
I heard shouting as I regained conciseness as I  opened my eyes to a mess everyone was tied to a chair and grouped together by there magic I was with the rest of the Dragon slayers and then I realized Allomus  wasn't in the group and then I saw him he was in the middle of the room, most of the guild members were watching him he was covered in blood and by the looks of it Pat and him were separated. Just then Lucas woke up and looked around seemingly recognizing the place then his eyes landed on Allomus's torturer and his eyes flashed with recognition and he just started to stare at him. "I never thought Allomus could get that beat up it worry's me what he'll do to everyone else here" I turned to the direction of the voice and it was Bryan. Just then a sudden movement to my left Made me look up from the ground, Allomus's Torturer had moved and everyone quickly quieted down to here what he said but instead of saying something he grabbed a huge sword and smiling plunged it into Allomus's heart. I couldn't bear to look so as Allomus was passing into the after life I wasn't looking at him I was looking at the walls that had a bit of blood in them from previous people I do wonder thought what is going to happen to us will we live or die?

Rewritten
1/30/22
Word count 465
I think I might upload tomorrow, but no promises.