7.

Mario's POV

" Ashlyn, you're back!!"

" Heck ya I am! did you think I died?"

" I mean . . . Sorta" Blake responded

" Ashlyn you went missing for 5 years! And then just come back, expecting us to not think you died! Who do you think we are, of course we would assume that you died!"

" Okay, but like hear me out, I heard a rumor about some dragon hybrids hiding in the mountains near where our camp was so I decided to go and check it out, and guess what!"

"Okay, what?"

"No seriously guess."

"Okay the rumors were false and you got caught."

"Ya, I'm with Mario on this one, you definitely got caught."

" Nope, in fact the rumors were true and I met another group of survivors there!"

" Wait what!"

" I thought that we were the last ones!" Blake shouted

"No and actually your far from it. From what I learned there are many other groups of survivors just like us but we're scattered far to thin to find each other."

" Hold on a sec, survivors of what?" Ritchie questioned

" That's for us to know and for you to hopefully never find out." Ashlyn stated

"Also Mario, Blake please give me your artifacts I need to check something on them."

Me and Blake looked at each other for a second "Why?"

" The other group told me something interesting about their artifacts and I wanted to see if it was true for ours or not."

"Okay . . ."

I slowly handed over my bandana and Blake handed over her lightning charm. When Ashlyn received both they took off their star hair clip and then put all three in a cycle and summoned cherry blossom petals to go around it and then took a strange silvery liquid out of their bag and poured it onto the cycle.

"Okay now I just need you both to stand around the cycle and make sure that you aren't touching any of the liquid."

"Alright, now what." We both said

" I need you to concentrate around 25% of your magic into your artifacts, and think of your dragon form, and then clear your mind."

" Okay I'll try" I said

"Should we go in turns or all at once?" Blake asked

"The group said to go all at once, also trust me they said that what happens is good and I trust them so it will probably benefit our situation!"

"What situation!" David asked

" It's none of your concern demon boy." Ashlyn responded

"Why is arn't you answering any of our questions, you guys are supposed to be the hostages!!!" Lucas yelled

"Again it's none of your concern"

" Please just answer one of our questions." Kit said

"Nope, also for the last time its none of your concern."

"Now where we're we, right the spell."

"One quick question"

"Yes Mario, what is it"

"What does the spell do exactly?"

"Ya, I was about to ask that too."

" Oh, I actually don't know, the group said that it was good though."