11.

Mario POV

All I could see was darkness, I tried to open my eyes but to no avail, I could feel the world around me, the air was much more crisper then Divines and there were more trees. I swear I heard voices right before I faded back into unconsciousness.

I woke up again this time I could actually make out what was around me, I was in a small clearing with note laying right next to me.

Hey, I'm not supposed to be writing this because you could be a threat or whatever, but if you wake up you might want to hide your wings and horns there's a small village up north from here that you could go to but if you get near it with your wings and horns out they will try to kill you, not gonna lie you kinda look like a demon so they will not ask questions.
- J

Oh sh-t

I quickly tried to hide my horns but it didn't work, I tried to hide my wings, still didn't work,  what's going on? I don't have much time so I just pulled on my hood and tucked my wings against my back and pulled over my coat, this is just going to have to do for now.

When I finally stood up I felt a wave of nausea rush to my head, how long was I out? You know what that doesn't matter right now I need to get away before those people from the village come back.

I started to walk away, it was slow but if I started to fly away I would get caught and then they would alert the guilds that there was an active threat in the area, then I would be in huge trouble.

"Wait don't go!"

(Hey so sorry for not posting in a while I have just not been motivated at all, I'm trying to write this so I get motivated again but it's going to probably be a while until I post again)