Aizawa - Darling

MAJOR ANGST AND FLUFF (THIS WAS ORIGINALLY SAD AS ALL HELL BUT I'M NICE)

*BLOOD* LMAO YA'LL ARENT READY

QUIRK: WITCH

The students of 1-a watched in horror as a large portal opened up in the middle of USJ. Aizawa jumped into action as Y/n tried to make a potion to transport the students out of the dome, temporarily blocking out the commotion around her, unrealizing of the portal villain near her..

She froze as she was transported to a large lake, falling into the water almost attacked by villains before she weakly cracked a potion bottle with her hand, the potion bottle rising quickly, pulling her out of the water. She let go, landing on a boat and turning to quickly see Aizawa fighting multiple villains by himself. She cursed to herself, turning to see the students who had also landed on the boat.

"You guys find a way out yourself, my potions can't hold all of us." She ordered, cracking a second flight potion and jumping off the boat, she landed at the edge of the pool, running to help Aizawa.

~*~*~*~*~

Aizawa lay battered and beaten, blood forming in a pool beneath him, though his eyes never moved from the blue haired villain in front of him.

Shigaraki's hand was reaching for Tsuyu's face, Midoriya's own face contorting in pure fear and horror as he waited for Tsu's body to crumble and break, though the quirk never worked.

Y/n shakily stood from her place on the ground, on the other side of the villain, reaching into her belt pocket for a new potion.

~*~*~*~*~

Y/n panted for air as she fought with the nomu, using invisibility potions and agility potions, but she was running out quickly.

Shigaraki reached for Tsu a second time as Nomu bashed Aizawa's head into the ground, causing Shigaraki's quirk to come back.

Y/n turned quickly wedging herself in between Shigaraki and Tsu.

As Shigaraki's hand made contact with Y/n's skin, All might burst through the doors.

As Y/n's hero suit started to crumble, Shigaraki sighed, throwing her to the side as All might made his way over.

All might's movements were unregistered by those around him as he picked up the three students and two teachers being attacked.

He set Aizawa and Y/n down, Y/n standing as Aizawa lay unconscious.

As the students picked up Aizawa to take him to safety Y/n refused their help.

"Darlings, I'm here to protect you."

~*~*~*~*~

Aizawa paced through the halls, nearly his entire body covered in bandages, but he still paced.

A nurse walked out of the room nodding to him.

He walked in sitting down next to the bed and staring at the person in it.

Y/n.

She had nearly been killed and had basically saved All might's ass when he couldn't dodge nomu.

She had taken the hit for him.

Breaking six ribs, puncturing her lung, ripping open her side, and almost dying from blood loss.

She was sleeping a peaceful expression, though she was far from peace. Her body was hooked up to a blood pack, an Iv, and a few other machines to monitor her health.

Aizawa was lucky they let him in.

"Shouta?"

"Darling, I'm right here."