Iida - I'm glad that wasn't goodbye

Bit angsty in the beginning but it gets better. Has a happy ending cuz I'm a sucker for fluff.

The song just goes well.

Please leave comments I'm so goddamn lonely.

Iida kept his head low as he walked down the streets. His helmet partially restricted his view, causing him to crane his neck for a better sight. He walked towards a rather peaceful area.

It was a small park that he remembered from his youth. He sat down on a bench removing his helmet.

He ran a calloused hand through his hair in an attempt to calm himself down.

~Flashback~

"Romeo oh Romeo where art though Romeo!" The small girl screamed at the blue haired boy, her giggles soon following.

She slid down the slide, landing next to the boy and tackling him in a hug.

"L/n!"

"Tenya, I told you to call me Y/n!"

She gave a bright smile pulling him to his feet.

"Let's go over to the swings!" She suggested, dragging him with her immense strength.

She didn't even have a quirk yet.

And she never would.

~End of Flashback~

Iida watched with a small smile as the kids played, much like he had when he was younger.

He contemplated bringing his daughter here to walk, she was a teenager and would most likely not enjoy sliding down a child's play-toy. She was very resembling of him, with a different personality.

She had chin length blue hair and terrible eyesight. Her quirk was also very similar, in the fact that she was fast. However, she did not have engines on her legs.

Her quirk was complicated. She could move very quickly, faster than the human eye, but it wasn't quite teleportation.

There were many things he loved about her, her personality that was quite similar to her mothers, her way of pouting, she was the light of his life after her mother was kidnapped. They had named her Miracle, after becoming the light of their life.

Y/n, was kidnapped when her daughter was only six. After three months, she was presumed dead.

He was one of the last few people to have a child in his previous class.

Momo and Jiro being the first, since they adopted. Kirishima and Bakugou being the next after a child was found that no one would adopt or take care of.

The list went on until finally Iida and Y/n were wed and had a child of their own.

The alumni of class 1-a were all very mournful of the quirkless woman's death. They had all grown attached to her in one way or another, Bakugou only having an acquaintance because of her immense cooking talents, but it was 10 years later, so they had to move on. Sure they had their days, but most were past it.

Iida stood making his way home quickly, opting to his quirk instead of the train.

Many people stopped him for autographs or questions.

He always gave a smile writing down his hero name and giving them a polite bow and wave.

He opened the door sighing as he set his keys on the counter. He walked to his room, pulling on a pair of pants and a t-shirt. He could hear the pitter patter of his cat's paws on the tile as he made his way back to the kitchen.