Bakugou - #kissmybestfriendchallenge *small drabble**

This was honestly such a cute idea and I live for it. Thanks to @SilentEpiphany for the request, sorry it took so long!

EXTRA FLUFFY FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE

Y/n nervously glanced over at her best friend. Bakugo was sitting next to her, his head laying on the back of the couch, texting Kirishima.

"Hey Bakugo?" She asked, trying to sound normal. He hummed in response.

"Wanna make a video together?"

"Fine, whatever makes you happy or whatever." He grumbled, moving closer to her, she set up her camera, hitting the record button as she made a peace sign.

Her head bobbed to the beat, she looked over at Bakugou, watching as his score faded as they made eye contact.

She leaned in, pecking his lips, he sat in surprise, a small smile slipping into his face as he pulled her foward into another kiss. She squealed, finally closing her eyes.

He pushed her back onto the couch, hovering over her.

"Oh god, I really just did that." He huffed, trying to catch his breath as they pulled apart.

"So. You like me back huh?" She teased, poking his chest.

"Yeah, yeah you beautiful bitch."

"Aww, you think I'm beautiful."

"Oh shut up." He hissed back, licking her nose.

"EW!" She whined, wiping her nose off. Bakugo I laughed, watching as she pouted at him.

She rolled her eyes pushing him back so she could get up.

"C'monc (nickname) it was a joke!" Bakugou called after her as she walked over to her mini fridge. She stayed silent, being petty for the time being.

He scoffed, walking over to her as she pulled a Nutella out. She grabbed a spoon from the small cup on top, scooping some into her mouth.

"Y/n."

"..."

"L/n"

"..."

"Baby?"

"..."

"Please just answer me!"

"..."

"Y/n please."

"..."

"I'm gonna eat your Nutella while your asleep."

She stayed silent again, instead bonks NV him on the head with her fist.

"Ow! Fine, I love you..."

".....I love you too." She finally spoke, smiling at him. He pulled her foward, kissing her again.

"HEY, THAT NUTELLA WAS MINE!"