Bakugou - talk

*References of fighting, don't worry, this chapter is hilarious*

Bakugou forced himself not to start mindlessly yelling. Of course he couldn't hear himself since he hadn't put his hearing aids in yet and had accidentally left them at the agency.

He had gone deaf the year after he got out of U.A., his explosions becoming too much for his ears to handle.

Y/n crossed her arms in front of her as Bakugou signed aggressively at her, his hands moving quickly and with purpose.

Bakugou froze as he signed something he didn't exactly mean.

Y/n's eyebrows raised, challenging him. Bakugou waited for her response watching as she simply walked to the couch and sat down, still staring straight at him.

"You're just not going to respond." He signed at her, she smirked at him leaning against the arm of the couch as her legs crossed comfortably.

Bakugou sat down on the chair opposite of her, still trying to get her to talk to him.

"Babe, Come on, talk to me." Bakugou signed, leaning forward.

Y/n smirked again, Bakugou's eyes widened as his girlfriend's mouth moved.

She wasn't signing. She was talking.

Bakugou still wasn't used to lip reading, he couldn't understand anything she said.

"Babe no, sign at me, not talk, we both know I left my hearing aids at the agency." But y/n's mouth never stopped moving.

The only words Bakugou could make out were 'you' and 'me'.

Bakugou's hand ran through his hair subconsciously, before he got up sitting down next to Y/n.

She smiled at him cockily, knowing she had won the argument.

"Fine, you win."