Bakugou- Aging

Angst, but not in the way you think

Probably Sam rn "You fucking simp"

QUIRK: Angel

Bakugou stared down the girl in front  of him, gently holding her mother's hand.

Bakugou glanced up at his won mom, taking a step forward towards the other three year old.

"Hi." He spoke, she flinched, eventually letting go of her mother's hand and watching as the two parents left to go sit on a nearby bench and talk.

"Do you have a quirk?" Bakugou asked, poking her.

"Yeah." She answered, unfolding a small pair of wings from behind her back.

"You're still not as cool as me, but I'll let it slide." He smirked, leading her towards the playground.

They played for nearly three hours eventually having to part, but still meeting up the next day.

~*~*~*~*~

Bakugou sighed as he glanced around his middle school class, glaring especially harshly at the quirkless boy near him.

His mind wandered to Y/n and her smile, waiting to walk to her house after school. Maybe make fun of the old lady walking her cats.

Bakugou sprinted out the door as the bell rang, a small smile on his face as her house came into view, her school got out a little earlier, so it was no surprise she was already home.

"Hey Kat!" She smiled, opening the door for him.

"So, which highschool are you going to?" He asked.

"Probably U.A. like you." She responded, pouring him a cup of tea.

Her leaned against the counter, sipping on the tea gently, staring out the window in thought.

"Whatchya thinking about?" She asked, leaning on the counter opposite of him.

"How big my agency is going to be."

"Oh we both know I'm going to have the bigger agency." She teased, lightly nudging him with her foot.

He rolled his eyes.

"Sure."

~*~*~*~*~

Bakugou scowled as he walked into the class 1-a room.

He and Y/n hadn't seen each other in nearly three weeks due to studying, training, and the entrance exams.

Bakugou scanned the room, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor as he grew nervous.

what if she didn't make it into this class.

What if she was too weak to pass the entrance exam and got thrown in the business course or some shit.

Bakugou's eyes snapped to the door as It opened again, Y/n walking in, spotting him.

She lit up bounding over to him and high-fiving him as they did a handshake and he ruffled her hair.

"Kachaan?"

"Hah?! How did you get in this class!? I told you not to apply!"

"Katsuki. Calm down." Y/n demanded, a halo appearing in her hand as she glared at him.

He grit his teeth, plopping down in his seat as he grumbled to himself.

Y/n smiled again, going to sit in her own seat.

Aizawa stood up, scolding the class as he began to start 'orientation'.

~*~*~*~*~

Bakugou, Y/n and Kirishima jumped at the misty villain, trying to attack it as it warped them to a different area in the USJ building.