Mutual pleasure 🎨

~ strap in my dudes ~

Ed meticulously circled his rough thumbs into your neck, adjusting the pressure as he listened for your occasional moans of satisfaction and gripping your shoulders with his thick fingers. He leaned down onto you, tilting his ear in an attempt to hear you better. Continuing the massage, he pushed his hard, clothed cock in between your ass cheeks.
"Oh Eddie.. t-that feels.. s-so good..." you muttered in between groans, not sure whether you were referring to his hands or his hard, protruding length.
"Good..." he purred, his voice low and seductive, assuming you were referring to the whole experience.

Occasionally he sat up on his knees, lifting his hips and removing his bulge from it's preferred position. He ran his slick splayed hands down your waist to the small of your back, groaning at the sensation of your soft curves. The swift rolling motion of his hips when he shifted position drove you crazy, but drove him insane. Ed became overwhelmed with lust, squeezing your shoulders and groaning loudly. Desperate to feel you wrapped around his throbbing cock.

"You're r-right (y/n), this does f-feel... exceptionally good..." You moaned in response to his words, looking back over your shoulder and nodding eagerly. He analysed your actions, not wanting to ruin the moment with more questions, it was clear you wanted him. He quickened his pace until his slow rocks back and forth turned into thrusts, ramming his hard length against your pussy as you arched your back up to give him permission to enter you.
"(y/n)... w-would you like me to f-fuck you now?" he had to ask, breathless as he was.
"Y-yes! E-Eddie please."
"Who?" he regained composure for a moment, completely still and smirking. You furrowed your brows, needing a reminder of his favourite nickname. Ed obliged, grabbing a fistful of hair and tugging slightly.
"D-daddy! I meant daddy! P-please, fuck me!" you screamed, soaking wet and ready.
"Good girl... I'll ease it in gently kitten." He whispered, placing his hand between your thighs. You were dripping.
"On second thoughts... you feel like you might be able to take these already..." he murmured, moving your thong aside and pushing two fingers into you slowly, using his thumb to massage your clit. His other hand held your hips upright, his grip was strong, keeping you steady. You jolted and gasped at the feeling, but eased back onto his fingers enjoying the sensation as he plunged them in and out of you, stopping every so often to focus on your clit.

"You're ready now, y-yes?." Ed blurted out in pure desperation, struggling to keep himself concealed in the tartan trousers any longer.
"Y-Yes, p-please, n-now." You begged, in ecstasy. Ed excitedly groaned, feeling as if he could cum at your words alone. He pulled down his trousers, exposing his massive length, grasping it firmly and using his other hand to grab your ass, signally you to remove your underwear completely. You were one step ahead of him, pulling your thong over your ass and letting it hang off of your leg. "Good girl, no instructions needed as always..." he praised, smirking.

He circled your entrance with his tip.
"Slow and... gentle?" he assumed, he assumed wrong.
"H-hard and fast Eddie, I'm b-begging you..."
"As you wish." Ed grunted. He finally stopped teasing and pushed into you, bottoming out almost immediately. His grip on your hip tightening as your ass slapped into his abdomen with every thrust.
"F-fuck!" you gasped, gradually adjusting to his size.
"Y-you're doing s-so well darling.." Ed muttered adoringly, leaning down to place kisses around your neck and shoulders, focussing on maintaining composure long enough for you to cum first. A true gentleman. You felt yourself getting close, so began to reach out for your clit and start circling it in time with the man's thrusts. He grabbed your wrist, pinning it down next to you on the sofa.
"I think... I-I'll take care of that." he stumbled over his words, overwhelmed with the feeling of ecstasy rising within him. Ed reached around and under you, rolling your clit in between his middle and index fingers. You bucked, grateful that he took over, he was better at pleasing you anyway.
"F-faster, h-harder... " you slurred through laboured breaths. He quickly obliged, roughly rubbing your clit sending sharp shocks of euphoria through your body.
"I-I think I'm c-close..." you whimpered in between moans, the feeling getting closer as his fingers fumbled around your swollen, pulsing clit. His thrusts slowed, pacing himself, you had to cum first.
"Ready darling?" A wave of ecstasy came over you, then another, stronger each time. He grabbed your throat and tilted your head up. It was his turn to watch you.
"I'm cumming!" You screamed, your pussy pulsing around his throbbing cock as you rode out your orgasm, instinctively bucking your hips back and into him. Your jaw was slack and mouth wide open, releasing breathy moans with each movement.
"F-fuck little one... I hope you're ready." he growled as he released himself into you. Pumping his cock harder, reaching the peak of his orgasm.
"Oh (y/n) you are... s-so beautiful..." He exclaimed, panting and pulling out of you carefully. You smiled to yourself at that comment, that's what he thought? In that moment? Precious.

He stood back folding his arms and watched you as you slowly stood, legs shaking in pleasure. You fell backwards, dizzy, and he grabbed the back of your neck, snaking his free arm around your waist supporting your fragile frame. He scoffed at the sight, smirking to himself at the result of his hard work. You heard his scoff, embarrassed and avoiding eye contact.
"Sorry... you don't have to look at me, I just... I should go and clean up, I'm not good at this part."
"Nonsense," He started, brows furrowed, offended at your dismissal. He turned you to face him, cupping your face and lifting your chin up until your eyes met.
"This is my favourite part." He whispered, smiling softly and kissing your lips delicately. The smile grew into a toothy grin as he scooped you up off of your feet and carried you to the bathroom, stopping by the kitchen to grab two glasses of water. He poured them with one hand, picking them up with the crook of his arm so you could relax in his embrace.