Only his, his only 🎨

Ed kneeled by the bath, draping his arms over the side and resting his chin on the rim, lightly tracing his fingers up and down your thighs. You looked over at his blissful expression, admiration in his hazel eyes as he followed his fingers, circling each blemish and imperfection that he so defiantly embraced and passionately defended. He never smoothed them out in his paintings, made a point not to, infact. You'd often zone in on them with furrowed brows and ask, "Why do you keep those bits in, I thought you were a perfectionist?" He reminded you each time that, simply, he loved them. They were what made you so 'uniquely imperfect', exactly what he needed in a model.

You were his model, only his model, but his only model, now.

He decided you were his one true muse and cancelled both personal and professional appointments with the other women that usually flocked his apartment, parading around their more commonly desired bodies. He made no excuses and gave no real reason for the dismissal of the traditionally beautiful women plainly stating that 'it just felt right' and teasing you for prying. You selfishly hoped for more, an admission of affection for his only model, his muse. But, of course, to no avail.

Arriving back to your bittersweet reality, you lifted your head and noticed Ed had now joined you in the bath, sitting hunched, his head cocked and hung, still fixated on your form and not noticing your return. You sighed, gaining his immediate attention and breaking his vacant facade. He smiled, enjoying your company. He dipped his hand into the water and lifted up your foot slightly, resting your heel on his inner thigh. He held it with both hands, rubbing tight circles with his thumbs into the underside. You flinched as he reached a ticklish spot and water splashed up, onto his face. Your hand flew to cover your mouth, eyes wide.
"Oh god, sorry Eddie... it tickled." you said through your fingers, holding back a laugh.
"Noted." He muttered, his jokingly stern expression turning into a smirk. He dropped your foot back into the water, exaggerating the motion, comically. You huffed in disapproval, scrunching your nose.
"Oh hush your whining, I wasn't going to get my hair wet and now look." he dramatically threw his arms up, they fell and landed on the sides of the bath. His eyes flicked up at you, a devilish smile appeared across his face.
"Oh god, what?" you asked hesitantly.
"Come here, I want to... feel you." His voice was slow and seductive.
"Eddie I- I'm still sore, I don't think-"
"Shhh, no, not like that... not yet." He reassured, you gave him a confused look.
"Feel you, hold you... not fuck you (y/n)."
Your clit twitched at his words, you were still sore, but aching to feel him again.
He gestured for you to move towards him. Quickly giving up with subtle hints he grabbed your outer thigh and twisted your body round so your back fell against his chest. Bliss.

You looked up at the man cradling you, his lips were slightly pursed, as they naturally were. His arms wrapped around your naked form, eyes closed. You'd think he was asleep if it wasn't for his tactile movements. One arm was half submerged in the warm water, his large hand smoothed over your hips. Thick splayed fingers occasionally travelled to your outer thigh and his thumb teased you, brushing over the skin of your inner thigh. You clenched and let out a whimper, leaning back into him, feeling his length grow hard against your lower back. His eyes opened and he swallowed hard.
"Enough waiting." You pleaded.
"May I?" he groaned, you nodded eagerly looking up at him with hungry eyes.
He gently lifted you by your waist and placed you down onto his fully erect cock. 
"U-ugh fuck (y/n), still s-so tight." he spoke, his voice matching his words, silky and erotic.
You attempted a reply, adjusting to his size.
"F-for y-you daddy, all f-for you." you moaned as he bottomed out, no longer supporting your waist with his arms, his hands now grasping the sides of the bathtub.

You sat tantalizingly still, tightly wrapped around his length. Feeling him occasionally throbbing inside of you, you clenched back in response, smiling to yourself at your ability to tease him so effortlessly.
"You're playing games with me, kitten." He grunted, struggling to control his actions.
"Oh you don't wanna play, huh?" you mocked, referring to his throbbing erection. You leant forward arching your back, your chin sitting on top of the water, elbows resting on the bottom of the tub. Ed whined, following your movements and rising to his knees.

You had him right where you wanted him. Still feeling too sore to let him take you for another round, you leant forward fully, letting his length slide out of you. He furrowed his brows, watching your movements closely as you turned to face him, enjoying the confused yet desperately aroused expression on his face.

"I believe it's my turn to lead, if you can handle that of course?" You smirked. He gulped, maintaining his composure in an attempt to gain the upper hand.
"What have you got in mi-" You cut him off by tying your hair up in a bun and biting your lip, slightly nervous as you'd never tried oral before, giving or receiving. His eyebrow raised in anticipation.
"You don't have to darling..." Ed started, sensing your nervous energy but simultaneously wanting nothing else in that moment than you're inexperienced lips around his cock. You swallowed hard and dropped your head down, instantly licking and sucking at the tip.
"O-oh (y/n)." He stammered, breathless at your soft touch. You stopped teasing and took him into your mouth, his cock grazing the back of your throat. You relaxed, able to take more of him in, squeezing your thumbs in your palms to prevent your gag reflex.
"Oh C-christ, good girl, y-yes! J-just like that." His hand found its way to the back of your head and into your hair, guiding your head so you were bobbing up and down on his beating cock. You hummed in approval at his touch, the vibrations sending shockwaves down his length.
"I-I'm so close..." he informed you, as if you weren't already aware, pulling your lips up his shaft slowly and sucking the tip hard, your free hand cupping his balls and kneading them with your fingers. This tipped him over the edge.
"O-oh shit (y/n), s-swallow for daddy..."  he purred, his words making you hum in pleasure once more onto his loaded cock. He released his load into your mouth and down your throat. You choked slightly but managed to swallow it all, pulling away and licking your swollen lips.

You looked up at him for approval, panting. He picked you up bridal style and stepped out of the bath, standing you infront of him. He stayed silent for a moment, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you in close.
"Well that was... unexpected but... welcomed..." he started, "I suppose now you're going to tell me that was the first time you've performed that little act." he teased, expecting you to play along, now familiar with your seemingly experienced mouth. You nodded. He scoffed.
"No, seriously, I haven't, not with anyone." you admitted.
"Does that mean you've never experienced... receiving either?" he asked, looking down his hooked nose at you, eyebrows raised and secretly hoping he'd assumed correctly as he loved to perform without the possibility of being compared.

Comparison was the thief of joy.

You nodded, hopeful that he would be the man to introduce you to the famous act. A grin met his lips.
"Wonderful, grab a towel, dry off and meet me in my bedroom in 15 minutes, I've got to pop out, I'll lock you in, I won't be long, promise." he whispered the last part, cupping your chin and pecking your lips.