Chapter 1

Hello! Welcome to EMINENCE.

I hope you enjoy this story that i have written and please feel free to let me know what you think along the way!

Also thought it would be best to start with this tune so here you go!

\\\\
FAME - DAVID BOWIE
\\\\

***

Why do i feel like this?

I have no reason to. Im just broken I think.

Im surrounded by at least 10 people yet I feel the most isolated I have in what feels like years. But at the moment minutes feel like years so who am I fooling.

Im out at the moment. I felt bad because I haven't left my house for anything other than work so I decided to go out with a few friends. I mean I wouldn't call them friends, more like colleagues I have worked with before, but they invited me so I decided to push the boat out.

I have been avoiding human contact for over two months and right now I wish I still was. I don't think this was the best idea I'm getting alot of looks from people I'm sat with and its making me extremely uncomfortable.

Its around 11pm and I've been sat here withe everyone since 10 so i feel like if I make a good enough excuse to leave they might believe me. Ive done enough for one night, at least I made some what of an effort right?

I ruffle my hair to revive some volume and put a generous tip on the table. Mostly because I know the workers are fed up of the people I'm sat with being obnoxiously loud and embarrassing. More to add on the list of why i have two friends one being my sister.

I wave around to the people of the table and say something about having ti leave after getting an important text. Non of them caring enough to look at me for more than 2 seconds before going back to their original conversations or drinking. I go to stand up but make sure I'm balanced before I walk because I definitely went overboard on the drinks tonight as well; the fact I'm wearing heels tonight doesn't help. Not like I need to though, I'm nearly six foot as it is. Im known for having some of the longest legs in the industry.

Once I'm stable I start to walk towards the large double gold doors at the front of the bar. I start to get nervous and fish in my bag for my sun glasses, The last thing I want it someone recognising me.

I find my glasses and put them on in a rush as well as keeping my head down.

I reach the doors and can see them being opened, thinking its for me to exit, However I was surprised when i walked into a hard chest.

Owe! Fuck! That hurt like a bitch.

"Sorry it must've been my glasses" I slurr while taking them off and holding them down by my side.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure it was." he says pretty bitterly, well someones in a bad mood jeeze.

When I look up I recognise him. But from where? It must've been a show I've done. Is he another model? 

"Im sorry do I know you?" I ask sounding rude but im slurring so much I know he realises im drunk. Although its not like he was just a prick to me.

"I dont know love, do you? If it helps I dont know who you are" he says with a cocky smirk his attitude changing as soon as he sees my face once my glasses are off. All i can see when i look into his eyes are black holes so i can tell he's on something, well most of the people i was sat with were so it doesn't surprise me one bit. I really dont have the time for this I just want to leave and go home to hibernate for a year again.

"Yes very helpful actually thank you " I speak sarcastically while going to put my glasses back on and walk around him again, some people are so fucking rude for no reason.

I walk past him successfully this time, heading straight for the doors and to the car waiting outside for me. I cant wait to take my heels off, my feel are killing me.

when I finally reach the door Im stopped once again but not by his body , this time , but by his voice.

"Im Harry by the way" he states and it clicks. He is from a show. My first Victoria secret show. How the fuck did I not realise. I have that night memorised like the back of my hand. 

Maybe its the fact I'm plastered.

"Have a good night Harry" I wave him off as a sort of goodbye trying to be polite because it will help me exit faster. I eventually leave the bar, head hung low and glasses on my face.

***

Also i just wanted to say something incase there was any confusion. I have uploaded this story once before on wattpad on my old account!

It looked something like that ^ and my old account was ITSHARRYSFAULT1

However I decided to get a new account and still keep writing so here I am again!

Anyway thank you for reading it means a-lot i hope you enjoyed this first chapter and got a feel for Bailey!

I know this chapter was small but im just dipping my toes in!

Ly lots x see ya next chapter <3