Chapter 6

Hope you enjoy this new chapter and sorry it took so long :/ x

Comment and vote ⭐️ it means alot <3

////
ZAYN - Unfuckwitable
////

***

Yesterday felt alot more like torture than what Michael was promising for me with his comments about relaxation and tranquility.

I was swamped with calls and training along with my anxious after thoughts of the night spent with harry. On top of this a deathly headache, dry heaving into my toilet and alot of chain smoking.

The whole 'harry slumber party' situation wasnt that important. Its not unusual in my line of work to stay over at strangers houses solely trusting them on their occupation.

I remember when me and my ex split the first few weeks afterwards were full of waking up in random celebrities houses, springing from post malone to Winnie Harlow after crazy nights out in California or london. So I understand why harry was acting casual and un bothered about the whole affair. He's probably accustomed to not really spending time in his own house and having the luxury of being private.

The one thing that kept playing through my mind throughout the whole of yesterday though, was that as soon as he left it felt cold and dark in my home. Like once he walked out my front door, velvet blue jacket slung over his shoulder and hooked on his slender pointer finger, the sun left with him.

Despite the war inside my head about not leaving my room I realise i have too. Today is a big day and Michael is really counting on me.

Today is my vogue day.

Its going to be a long day. A very long day. Right now it is 5:30 and vogue are due to interview me at 7:00 in my house about my career and some of my personal favourite runways through out time.

My team is coming over shortly so I quickly get in the shower and then apply a face mask that a random company sent me to do promotion with probably. It feels pretty legit, ill reach out to them and do something for socials when Michael tells me to.

Im sitting on my couch in a robe on my phone when I hear three knocks on my door. I turn my head in that direction so they can hear my voice better when I shout "Its open".

I hear a couple of feet hitting my heardwood floor and then eventually see my nail tech, Emilie, my stylist Anna and also my makeup artist Jamie.

"Oh! which one are you trying today? Does it feel nice, no stinging?" Jamie says, obviously looking at my mask straight away since its bright green.

"Erm I dont really know yet its from some smaller brand. It feels nice though, and yeah, no stinging like usual." I say with a small smile not wanting to crease it and sticking my thumbs up to make sure he got the point.

"Sounds good. Ill just set up over here I think emilie will do your nails first. Just Something to match your dress." Jamie says with a big smile. He loves the whole glam and getting ready process like me and I can already feel his excitement. "Vogue huh! My baby is getting so big" he adds while clapping his hands in anticipation.