Chapter 3

AN:
Hello!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and learn a bit more about some characters!

P.s. i imagine this song playing in the restaurant Bailey walks into.

////

DEVILS ADVOCATE - NBHD

////

***

Im with max right now on the way to the restaurant. My nerves at an all time high as my throat keeps clogging with saliva and my hands sweating like crazy.

The minutes prior to getting into the car was spent with me rushing around my house with my nail tech, Emilie, finding my jewellery and the outfit my stylist gave me the other week.

Emilie and Jaimie are my only friends outside of max and my sister I guess you could say. Emilie is my nails tech and Jaimie is my makeup and hair professional. god forbid I leave the house without my nails and hair done nowadays. The press would go on a riot.

She did my nails. Just something simple because we were running so late and I dont like the thought of michael screaming at me later tonight. 

If im being honest the only thing that makes me feel a tiny bit of happiness at the moment is wearing nice clothes and having my nails done.  I dont know it just makes me feel happy and like I'm finally doing something useful.

When in reality I'm doing absolutely nothing so its kind of stupid. I put on  rings and most of my gold jewellery; The more the better in my eyes.

The dress that was chosen for me to wear is a beautiful mix of red, black and purple with polka dots plastered everywhere. And to my protest, I added some classic black heels.

Something I've always been insecure about is my height. I would've thought going into modelling I would feel more welcome and less alone. I dont know why that hasn't worked for me. Even in modelling, and industry where being tall isn't frowned upon, I'm still the brunt of most jokes.

After I put on everything I grabbed a small black shoulder bag (with my phone, smokes and glasses inside)

After I put on everything I grabbed a small black shoulder bag (with my phone, smokes and glasses inside). Finally, I decided to leave the jacket because I'm wearing long sleeves.

Now I'm sat in the passenger seat of the car because I wanted to talk to max however I'm too nervous to form a sentence so I just decided to smoke out the window instead.

"Max do I look scared to you?" I question. I dont want anyone tonight thinking im nervous, I want to seem confident and self assured.

"Yes. Your leg bouncing up and down like we are constantly going over speed bumps is a huuugeee give away though." He says with a cheeky grin and I smirk back.