Welcome!

Hello :))))

Welcome to EMINENCE, i hope you enjoy reading this book.

(The picture above is another cover)

This is my first time writing really so I would be very grateful if you took it easy on me!

After this little introduction there will be a page of the characters and cast whom i have chosen out, you don't have to imagine those people though its just a rough guide line!

But obviously harry has to be harry-

But you already knew that because he's most likely why you're here so...... THANK YOU HARRY.

***

Some things about EMINENCE!

This book is based on a 'real life harry', for example he has the same career, family and friends ( sort of - there might be a few unknown ones )

However because this is based on 'real life harry' doesn't mean everything he says and does it what i think he is like. This is obviously a fabricated character based on his job and surroundings. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

The cast I have chosen for the story is solely based on helping with a visual. For example for the main character of this book, Bailey Williams, I chose Devon Lee Carlson. However the book is set in london (mostly) whereas Devon, in real life, is American. So obviously this isn't accurate. its just for visual benefits! :)

I also wanted to say that this story might include some subjects that are sensitive and triggering for some people. If that is the case, I first of all want to say how much I love you all and that if any of you are going through a rough time I'm here! Always! And I just wanted to put these things in here to help people feel seen and heard.

One other thing about the book is that I wanted to centre some attention on fashion. Some of the cast, I have chosen because of fashion and how they present themselves. Fashion will be a big part of this book and i hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

***

Anyway ill let you get into reading!!!

I hope you love it and make sure to tell me your opinions, how you feel and any errors in the comments i would love some feedback.

Lots of love
MWAH ;)

Lots of love MWAH ;)