♡| Chapter 2 |♡

Sorry, it's been long since I last updated this book ;-;

I suddenly lost all my motivation to do something, but I'll try ^^

••𑁍𓁹𑁍••

It's been 2 weeks since I wished to be smarter. Yet, I still feel the same. I swear, I studied hard this time.. but..

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
» Chapter 2 «
Study

"Well this is unusual~" Hanako said while he leans over (Y/N)'s shoulder. This is the first time that he saw her studying by herself. Which was odd. A good odd actually. "W-Well... exam's coming up so.." (Y/N) replied. A few seconds later, she groans, "Uugghh! Why studying have to be so hard and boriiing~" "Heyy~ studying can be fun too, you can learn awesome and new stuff!~" "Shut up, you sound like my mom.."

(Y/N) adds, "Couldn't the author at least put pictures?"

The ghost deadpans, "But it's not a storybook (L/N)." "That's what makes this book boring."

The ghost just sighed. A part of him is scared that her stupidity might rub off on him if he keeps hanging out with her. But her wish is still not granted so he has to endure it.

Hanako rubs the nape of his neck before he sighs again, "I guess I'll have to tutor you again."

:After School:

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I take off my shoes before entering my home. As usual, the house is quiet. Too quiet. Whenever I get inside, it feels like I'm the only human left.

I got tired from all the studying so I jumped on my bed and stretch my arms and legs.

Gaah~ it feels good to be home. Tch, don't forget that you have exams coming up (L/N) (Y/N).

I scolded myself. I lazily get up to cook myself dinner, and maybe this time, I can take studying seriously. Why do I always getting distracted hehe..

I gently slapped myself. Idiot (Y/N).

__________________________

:Science Class:

(Y/N) glance at the window beside her. Watching as the students from an another section running laps. "Ahem. Miss (Y/N)?" Her teacher interrupted her daydreaming. "H-Huh?" "You're not listening so you seem that you already study about this topic so you didn't listen, hopefully." The teacher asked, "What is the 20th element on the periodic table?"

Shoot shoot shoot. She panics. I knew this I knew thiss.. "Uhm... Chlorine?" Mr. (Teacher's name) sighed as he massaged the bridge of his nose. "Why does everytime I asked you a question, you always got them wrong?" He slightly raised his voice, making the student flinches a bit. "Do you even care about your grades? You know your grades were bad from the last 2 quarters. Do you want to repeat a year?" (Y/N) looks down to her feet and shook her head, biting her lip to stop the urge to cry.

The other students snorted before he continues, "Honestly, what's wrong with you ms. (Y/N)? You used to have straight As."

                 •

                  •

"Hey~ (L/N)?~"

The girl ignored the ghost. Both of them are at the bathroom. (Y/N) has a bucket and a mop (that's a wa-) to clean the bathroom. She doesn't want to actually. Hanako keeps whining so she finally gave in. He said that think of this as a repayment from him having to tutor her.

"(L/N), you've been oddly quiet today?" He tilts his head. (Y/N) nervously laughs, "Oof, sorry, got a lot of things in my mind right now."

"Really? I thought your brain was too small to carry lots."

Not even a second later, she tries smacks him with a wet mop on his face, "Seriously?!" (Y/N) shouted.

But the mop only went through him. "Hahaha! You can't hit me~" he teased. The girl irked, "Remove that stupid look on your face or I'll bring salt next time and I'll make you choke on it." She grips on the mop tightly.

He backs away with his hands raised as defense, "Okay okay, geez." (Y/N) slightly giggled and went back to cleaning.

☼︎End of Chapter 2☼︎

Yee it's short ;;
It's 4:12 am now.. my parents will definitely kill me if they find out :)