♡︎| Chapter 5 |♡︎

••𑁍☔︎𑁍••

"What?" Hanako gasps. "Someone just said about the forbidden rumor." Tsuchigomori spoke, "That means that everyone in this academy are at risk now." "What I know is that if the Tag Ghost gave up finding their prey, they'll just choose a person who knows about the rumor." Yako said with a slight worried tone.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
» Chapter 5 «
Secure

(Y/N) stretches, "Uummpphh! How long was I in there? What year is it?" She asked. Nene answered, "2014" "Oh geez.." the magenta eyed girl questions, "If you don't mind me asking, what it's like to be in this doll?"

"I barely remember, all of it was a blur now." (Y/N) replied. Suddenly the door slammed open, revealing one of the seven mysteries. "Hanako!" Nene and Kou said in sync, "I thought you'll be back in a few days." Hanako rubs his chin, "Yeah, until I felt something is wrong here." 

Both of the students nervously laughs. Then their faces look dead when (Y/N) spoke up, "Hanako?"

The ghost turns to the two students while wearing a creepy smile, "I thought I told you to watch her." Nene stammers, "Y-Yeah! But i-it was an accident! I'm sorry H-Hanako-kun!" Tears starts to flow on her cheeks as she trembles. But stops when Hanako pats her head, "Now now, stop crying~ I guess it's my fault too, I shouldn't let you guard something knowing that you're such a klutz~" he mimicked a voice of a pouty child. The girl felt personally attacked when he said that.

Hanako then walk towards (Y/N), "It's been a long time since we communicate small brain." The ghost giggled. She deadpanned, "Nice to see you again too you lizard."

"You guys know each other?" Kou butted in. "Yeah, she summoned me before." Hanako smiled as Kou and Nene widen their eyes, "Really??" "Oh yeah, I remember now." (Y/N) taps her chin.

Then another memory hits her like a brick, "OMG I REMEMBER NOW" she gripped on her own hair. Slight hint of panic on her voice.

"Now now (L/N)-san, calm down." Hanako pats her back gently, soothing her.

Nene opens his mouth to speak, "What really happe-" "Shut it!" (Y/N) cutted him off, "I don't want to talk about it." Her eyes now filled with guilt and sadness as Hanako looks at her worriedly. "Oh.. I'm sorry." The girl rubs her arm in guilt.

            •

             •

Night Time

"It's uncomfortable to sleep in here Hanako, why in a stall??" (Y/N) complains. "Hhmm... for safety purposes 'cause~ you know." "You think hiding in a bathroom stall increases my security?" The girl has her arms crossed. "Yes." Hanako replied cheekily. (Y/N) jumps at what she saw on the floor, "Ew! Is that blood!?" Hanako widens his eyes, "You acted like you hadn't saw blood before. Aren't you a girl?" He raises his eyebrow. (Y/N) went quiet by his response.

I'm not going to ask how he knew girls get periods. -(Y/N)

An hour later, she finally fell asleep. Surprisingly found a comfortable spot. The ghost stares at her sleeping face and gently pinching her cheeks as she snores. Hanako leans in to kiss on her temple, a symbol appeared afterwards. (Just like what he did to Yashiro) "That should protect her." He said to himself as he smiles and plays with her hair, hoping he wouldn't wake her

           •

             •

Ding... Dong... Ding... Dong...

The school bell rang before the students go to their next class. (Y/N) is still not allowed to go outside the stall. A reminder, the tag ghost disguise themselves as students to blend in.

The girl has now plenty of thoughts inside her head. She thinks she knows the ghost who's after her. That only made her guilt worse.

(Y/N) tries to shake off the feeling but it's still there. I think I should have let the ghost catch me. She thought as tears threatens to fall. The longer she got out of the doll, the more horrid memories to come.

But if I do get caught and they'll finally live in peace, what will happen to me? Years and years of loneliness? -(Y/N)

She sighs in distress and hugs her knees.

☼︎End of Chapter 5☼︎

I just realize that my Tsukasa x Reader book is now a year old (April 11th was the release date)