♡︎| Chapter 3 |♡︎

••𑁍𓁹𑁍••

"Hm? Yashiro-san? Boy? Why are you staring at me?" Hanako tilts his head. "U-Uhm... that doll is beautiful, where did you get it?" Nene runs her fingers through the doll's hair. The ghost smiles with sad eyes.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
» Chapter 3 «
Rumor

(Y/N) is eating her lunch with her friend, who dared her to summon the ghost. "So... I forgot to ask you this but did you successfully summon Hanako-san?" She asked before she eats a mouthful of rice. "A-Ah... I-" Before she could finish her sentence, Hanako shows up behind Saeko. (Y/N) makes a deadpan face while the ghost makes a funny face.

"(Y/N)?" Saeko blinks. "Oop sorry!" (Y/N) waves her hands while she sweatdrops. "You didn't answer my quest--"

Ding... Dong... Ding... Dong...

The girl hurriedly packs her things, "Ah! We better go now Saeko!" Then she sprints to her class. She ignored her question because she doesn't know what her reaction will be.

            •

             •

❁ At the Library ❁

"Have you heard? In this school, there is a ghost in their human form that pretends to be a student here. Some believe in this theory."

"That's creepy..."

(Y/N) overheard her classmates from the other section while looking for a book. She used to not believe in paranormal rumors, but after she summoned Hanako, she's not sure.

The girl skips to the bathroom, "Hanako! I have something to ask." "What is it?" He asked as he drops a card on deck before he grabs the candy from the mokke. "I heard from my classmates that there's a ghost that pretends to be a student here, is that true?"

Hanako widen his eyes and looks at her, "So, you knew." He replied with a serious tone which makes (Y/N) steps back. "Uhm.." "People don't know this, but whoever know this ghost's job is at risk to be the next." he smiled, "Still, don't worry though, I'll protect you! And also the people who are at most risk are the ones who made this ghost very angry or sad before they died."

(Y/N) releases a relief sigh, "Thank you for the 'I'll protect you' part." "No problem!" Hanako giggles. (Y/N) admits that she's a bit scared, so hearing Hanako said that drowns her worries.

/////////////////////////////

"Let go *****!"

"I hate you, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

"Can we just talk instead of fighting?!"

/////////////////////////////

(Y/N) jolts with sweat on her face. A nightmare she thought. The eyes of the second person were full of hatred and sadness. She was beautiful too. So beautiful that makes her a bit jealous of her looks.

She tries shrugs it off and tries to go back to sleep. But instead, she felt something pulling her off the bed making her wide awake, "Wh-wha-"

A finger pressed onto her lips, "Sshh.." (Y/N) tries to adjust her vision, turns out it was Hanako. "Wait.. Hanako?! How did you get here?! And also, how did you know where I live--" "I'll answer your questions later, but right now, we need to hide you." "Hide me--?" She got cut off by the ghost pulling her to the portal. The brightness on the other side makes her eyes b̶l̶e̶e̶d̶  hurt. She adjusts her vision once again, and saw an unfamiliar woman in front of them. She has a beautiful fox like eyes and her hair is tied up to a bun.

"(Y/N), this is Yako, the 2nd mystery." Hanako introduces her to the student. "Nice to meet you ms. Yako" (Y/N) extends her hand for the beautiful lady to shake, but she ignores it. "Hanako, aren't you gonna tell her the problem?" Yako turns towards him with seriousness in her head.

(Y/N) felt a shiver ran through her spine. What problem? If finding out what the problem is makes the nervousness she feels go away, she wants to know now.

Hanako walks towards (Y/N) and puts his cold hand on her shoulder, "I find out who is the student ghost's target, we have to hide you."

☼︎End of Chapter 3☼︎