♡︎| Chapter 7 |♡︎

••𑁍ꕥ𑁍••

Today is like any other day, Nene cleaning the bathroom, Kou helping her, and Hanako playing cards with the Mokke. And I'm just sitting on a toilet, playing with Nene's phone. I'm still a bit new to this, since phones were different back in the year I came from. In the corner of my eye, I caught Hanako staring at me then immedietelly (I forgot how to spell, and I'm not editing it) went back focusing on his cards.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
» Chapter 7 «
I missed you

"Alright." Hanako suddenly spoke after his game of cards with the Mokke is done, "I think it's time to investigate, and find the tag ghost." He announced in a serious tone. "I guess you're right, we can't have (L/N) stay in this bathroom forever!" Kou responded making (Y/N) chuckled.

Nene gasps in disbelief, "(L/N)-senpai! You stayed in this bathroom without leaving for how many days?!"

(Y/N) jumped a bit by the other's sudden loud voice. She suddenly have this idea. The (h/c)-haired girl falls onto her knees dramatically and clings on Nene with furrowed eyebrows and a pout on her face. She cried, "Yes Yashiro-san." Hanako just looks at her in disapproval, "Let's do it tomorrow."

???'s p.o.v.

I sat down on a bench then stare down on my lap. Feeling tired but something's forcing me to not sleep. I don't know when was the last time I slept. This is getting tough. I want this to end so bad. All parts of my body hurts, especially my head.

I massage my temples hoping it'll get a bit better but I feel no relief by it.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. What? How does anyone see or touch me? I just changed back to my original form?!

I heard a laugh behind me. I'm too nervous to turn around. I don't know what to do. "Hey there~" The unkown person greeted from behind. I assume it's a boy from their voice. I recalled the tap recently, it was cold. "Why are you here? Turn around will you?~" He spoke again. I gulped as I stand up and hesitantly turn around.

There, I saw him...

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I recalled what Nene said earlier;

////////////////////////////

"(L/N)-senpai! You stayed in this bathroom without leaving for how many days?!"

/////////////////////////////

It's true, I probably stink right now. I sighed, looking out from the bathroom window. I miss going out. Staying in this place is a torture. And sleeping in here is very uncomfortable.

And our investigation will start tomorrow. To be honest, I'm nervous and worried. I don't know what to do if we finally found her since we don't know how to heal a tag ghost yet. "(L/N)-san? You seem deep in thought." Hanako sits beside me on the windowsill, "Wanna tell me what it's about?"

His eyes are filled with worry. Which actually surprised me a bit, this is the first time I saw him like this. I fiddled my fingers as I hung my head low and sighed.

Seconds passed by and I finally have the courage to speak, "I'm just nervous on how she will react if we met."

The ghost hums. I then look up to see him. He was gazing onto the moon. Not going to lie, the moon's lighting looks good on him.

I suddenly felt warm on my cheeks. What's wrong with me. I hold my face with my both hands, hopefully he doesn't see my pink cheeks, that'll be embarrassing, knowing Hanako can be such a big tease.

It was quiet, until I felt cold yet comforting arms wrapped around me. Arms wrapped around me... wh-what??

"You know (L/N)-san, when you turned into a doll, everything was boring." Hanako whispered in a gentle tone. He then plays with my (straight/wavy/curly) (h/c) hair.

And here I am, just sitting here, not knowing how or what to respond. Hanako is suddenly soft with me.

I goggled at him with flushed cheeks. "Were you saying that you missed me?" I asked, in a slight teasing tone. Hanako looks back at me while I stare on his big amber eyes. This is the first time I see those up close.

They look like gold to me instead of amber to be honest. His lips curled up into a grin and answered, "Maybe?~" The ghost chuckles, "You may be an idiot..."

Really Hanako? "...but.. I really miss your company, you're the only one who can make me laugh so hard until I can't breathe."

I raised my brow, "Do ghosts breathe?"

Short silence came. I admit that I almost laugh at my own question.

"Nevermind that." He then snuggles on me with that big silly smile on his face. That smile. That damn smile.

I think Hanako feels my fast beating heart right now.

Then, a thought came in my mind, "Hanako?" I called. "Yes?" "You can call me (Y/N)." I managed to calm down myself and hug him back.

☼︎End of Chapter 7☼︎

Is this too fluffy? Lemme fix that :)