♡︎| Chapter 4 |♡︎

I'm still alive :)

••𑁍𓁹𑁍••

........... "She was a good friend of mine." Hanako said with a genuine smile on his face. He then hands the doll to Nene, "Yashiro, do you mind if you watch her for me? I'll be gone in a few days 'cause of a meeting." The magenta-eyed girl carefully holds the doll and nods. "Don't miss me too much." The ghost winks before he disappears without giving her the time to reply.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
» Chapter 4 «
Watch Her

"Woah, I'm not gotta lie, the doll looks pretty." Kou complimented it. Nene scans it, it is beautiful. Its (e/c) eyes might make anyone fall down to their knees.

She flips it around and saw a note, it says 'Whatever you do, don't break this doll. Be cautious for it is fragile.'

The message makes Nene gulps, knowing herself, she might stumble to something. Why would Hanako hands it to her? "I still can't believe that Hanako owns a doll." Kou cringe, "What if he did something to it?" (Ohohoho) Nene felt a shiver through her spine by the thought of it. But then she shrugs it off.

"Alright Kou-kun! Let's do our best to watch over it!" "Right!"

Nene thought of where she could place the doll, but stopped at the thought that it might fall. A flashback came in her mind when Hanako constantly brushes its hair. Maybe she could style its hair?

*Static noises*

Have you heard of this rumor? The 'Tag Ghosts'? Be careful of it, for we don't have the signs of this ghost is following you. Their target is the one who made them very sad or very angry right before they died. There are a few of them. Their goal is to come and get that unlucky person to take their place. Being one of the Tag Ghosts is not easy. So they are doing their best to end their suffering as soon as they can. Though, there is one way to heal this ghost. The only one who can heal them is their target. Unfortunately, we don't know how, but if you have any theories, it'll be a pleasure for letting us know. That's all for today.

After the speaker is done, the students in the hallway starts talking about their thoughts on the rumor.

A rumor is just a rumor right? It's not a fact, so Nene tries her best to shake off the cold feeling. Kou rubs his chin, "I'm curious, if the ghost got their target over their place, then what does the target going to do when they become one of the Tag Ghost? The rumor did said that their goal is to get that person who made them upset right before they died." Nene replies with her body slightly shaking again, "I honestly want to know too."

She starts brushing the doll's hair with her fingertips a bit harshly because of her nervousness but stopped immediately when she remembered that the doll she's holding is fragile.

"Don't worry senpai! I'll protect you!" Kou beams. (Babylemmekissyou) His optimistic attitude made Nene feel better and smiles. But then suddenly...

Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

The scream of another girl student made the two jump. "Why's there a boy in the girl's bathroom?! YOU PERVERT!" Kou was petrified for a moment and sprints towards the girl to explain. While Nene has something else she's worried about. Because of the scream, it scared the heck out of her causing her to jump. And the result?

The doll fell and broke into pieces

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no!! -Nene

She kneels down and tries to 'fix' the doll, but it doesn't work. Her body is now frozen by thinking of the consequences when Hanako finds out.

Minutes later, the blonde came back with a tired looking face and huffs. "K-Kou-kun.." the girl cried.

Kou observes the situation in front of him and his jaw drops. "T-The doll! Oh no, what will Hanako think senpai?"

////////////////////////////

"She was a good friend." Hanako said with a genuine smile on his face.

////////////////////////////

Now it is Nene's turn to be petrified. "S-Senpai?!" Kou said worriedly. 

Water starts to flow away from the doll. It turns into tiny orb-like pieces and merges together forming a person. The two students stay close together. Both of them keeps an eye on the water slowly forming into a living person and their eyes widen.

It's a girl that looks like Hanako's doll. Her back facing them. She stretches before she looks around and saw them. "U-Uhh... Hello there?" She waves her hand at them in an awkward way. But the two just shrieked. The (h/c) haired girl huffs, "Sheesh, is that how you greet people? I know I don't look great but damn."

"W-Who are you?" Nene stuttered. "(L/N) (Y/N). You?"

She seems nice -Nene

She doesn't has any strange aura like any apparition, she must be human -Kou

Both finally gained courage to speak, "I'm Yashiro Nene." "And I'm Minamoto Kou." (Y/N) smiles, "Well it's nice to meet you both despite that you just shrieked at me." "O-Oh, sorry about that." Nene awkwardly laughs. "How did you get in that doll anyway?" Kou curiously asked. (Y/N) taps her chin, "I honestly don't remember."

☼︎End of Chapter 4☼︎

Did I used a Frozen 2/Raya and the Last Dragon reference in this chapter? Yes.