♡︎| Chapter 6 |♡︎

Stop sending nice comments, y'all trying to kill me with your kindness?! 😭💞

••𑁍𓁹𑁍••

"*Sigh* another rumor announcement is done." The senior girl student tucks her hair behind her ear. "Well done my lady!" "Shut up." She looks at her other direction and saw him. He seems like he's thinking about something. The girl tilts her head, "What do you have in mind, Tsukasa?"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
» Chapter 6 «
Bound

Nene gave (Y/N) her favorite snack and she thanked her. "I'm sorry to hear that you were sleeping in a bathroom stall." The magenta-eyed girl played with her hair. (Y/N) dramatically cries, "Yeah, it was so horrible. Especially when you're stuck with HIM." Hanako gave her a straight look, "You know I'm here right?" He said in a low tone. "Yes :)" the girl sadistically smiles.

Hanako holds (Y/N)'s wrist a bit tight and looks at his assistant, "Yashiro-san~ do you mind if you go outside? I want to tell (L/N) something." Nene stares at him before she exits. "No eavesdropping~!" The ghost added.

(Y/N) raises her brow at him suspiciously, "What is it Hanako?" He's quiet for a bit, until he finally opens his mouth to speak, "About your predator.." That one sentence is enough for (Y/N) to feel cold. The guilt in her gut starts to rise again. He couldn't just say that out of nowhere. He could've warn first. He asks, "Do you want to become a doll again?"

"No." The (h/c)-haired girl shook her head vigorously, "Going back to my secured self is not right, I'm the cause why they're like this." She paused for a bit, "There is a way to fix this right?" (Y/N) hopefully said at Hanako. He scratches his head, "Uhh yeah, but we still don't know how."

"Then..." (Y/N) spoke again, "Will you help me fix this?" Helplessness began to fill in her (e/c) eyes as she waits for his answer. Hanako replies, "That's your problem." His answer made her petrified for a couple of seconds. The ghost only laughs, "I'm kidding I'm kidding!"

The girl huffs, "Now is not the time for jokes you idiot." Hanako smirks mischievously, "Says the one who only got one out of sixty correct answer." "Stop it you mule."

After the bell rang, Hanako gave (Y/N) a scale. She examines it, "What's this?" "It's a mermaid scale. Yashiro swallowed it before, it was a long story but you'll be bound to the person who swallows it with you. And also, be aware of waters for it can make you turn into a fish. Eat it with me, I promise it has no taste."

(Y/N) went quiet for a while, should she say yes or no? She's still not sure to trust him though, since he often jokes around. So then she shrugs, "I-I'm not sure, and why would I?" The ghost smirks, "Well, I want to be closer to you~" The girl only replies with, "Are there other reasons?"

Hanako grips on his chest dramatically with a hurtful face, "(L/N)-san..."

The ghost's reaction only makes her chuckle then into a boastful laugh. He groans in annoyance. Suddenly, an idea pops in Hanako's mind, "I won't help you if you don't swallow it." He said in a sass tone.

(Y/N) finally stops when he said that, "Alright alright! I'll swallow it!" She exclaimed.

She hesitated for a bit from what Hanako said earlier, you'll turn into a fish when you're in contact with water. (Y/N) doesn't want that, but she can't fix her problem alone, she needs help. After a sigh, She finally swallowed it, followed by Hanako.

"Well, at least you weren't lying that this scale has no taste." The (e/c)-eyed girl sighs in relief.

In a very wrong time, she realize something, "WAIT A MINUTE! How will I take a bath now?!"

The ghost snorted which made (Y/N) angry, "Why you..." Without a thought she punches the ghost's face.

...

She punched his face?!

OH.

MY.

GOD????.

"Huh?" (Y/N) looks at the ghost who's in pain with shock in her eyes, "I can touch you now??"

Hanako sits up, massaging his face, "Well yeah, we're now bound together remember?" He perks his face up to see her. (Y/N) has a 'happy-scary" smile on her face, "I guess I'm not going to regret this bound after all ◉‿◉"

"(L/N)-san, now now, be gentle with me." Hanako nervously laughs.

☼︎End of Chapter 6☼︎

I swear, nothing happens afterwards.