Six

One Week Later..

"You working at the club tonight?" Destiny asked, watching as both Violet and her current client shook their heads no.

"She asked for the whole weekend off." Cece explained with a wince as Violet continued inking her tender skin. 

"Oh.. does this have anything to do with lover boy?" Violet rolled her eyes trying to bite back the smirk on her lips.

"D I told you to stop calling him that. Leave the poor kid alone."

"If you recall I did leave him alone and let me tell you his friends did not disappoint." Violet made a face, remembering how her and Milo came to the realization that not only did Destiny end up hooking up with both Mason and Wil..

"I still can't believe you had a threesome with Milo's cousin and one of his best friends..."

Cece shook with laughter giving her friend a look as if to say what did you expect?

"Back to the matter at hand, so how long are you going to play with this new toy?"

Violet again made a face as her friends leaned in waiting for her answer. She's never been the relationship type not since her last relationship over 4 years ago..

"..Or is this one different?" Cece interjected, her eyes wide with excitement. Cece was always the romantic.

"Oh please he's like 19— Oh my god do you actually like him?!" Destiny exclaimed as she watched her friend blush furiously. 

"I—-I don't know yet.. He just seems.. different."

~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?"  Milo smirked biting down on his lip as he tried to stop the grin fighting its way onto his face. "Just on a date."

"Oooo the mystery girl you've been dropping hints about?" Meg asked excitedly, her image became blurry on their FaceTime as she shook her phone violently.

She had been dying for him to start dating again. It was starting to get awkward that he was always third wheeling or worse, Mason ended up being his plus one most of the time.

"I want details!"

"Haha megatrillz relax, we're taking things like.. really slow."

"Mason said you hooked up with her right after meeting her." Milo deadpanned, okay all of his friends sucked.

"You can't fight physical attraction—-Anyways!" He looked at the clock before fixing his hair one last time, spraying a cloud of cologne around him.

"I've got to go, we're having a movie date tonight."

"Well maybe tonight is the you grow a pair and ask her to be your girl—" Milo rolled his eyes hanging up on Meg as he exited his dorm room.

His Uber was waiting for him by the time he finally got out of his dorm building.

~~~