Three

"Come on dude suck it up or find out you have a std in a couple of weeks.. or worse a kid nine months from now.." Milo groaned, following Wil and Mason back into the club he was in the night before.

"This time don't leave without me."

The music was so loud you could feel it vibrate through your body. The teens made it pass the bouncers, again. They barely even looked at the fake IDs, more interested in collecting the door fee and making sure to stamp their wrists.

It was a long shot that she was even working tonight but Milo didn't have much of a choice. He had anxiety and not knowing if Violet was on birth control or not was freaking him out.
He had NEVER forgotten to use protection before.

...this would've been so much easier if I had just sacked up earlier and asked for her number..

~~~

Biting his lip, Milo checked his watch for what felt like the hundredth time. It was getting close to eleven. His friends returned uneasy expressions not sure what their next move should be.
"Hey um by any chance is Violet working tonight?" Finally he caved leaning over to ask the bartender in front of him as she mixed a cocktail for the customer to his left. The blonde gave him a weird look, probably trying to figure out if he was a creep or not. Sizing him up.

"How do you know V?"
"We kind of have a thing, but I'm an idiot who didn't ask for her number last night.." Partial truths. He had come to learn it was always better to go that route.
"She doesn't work here Saturday nights but you can find her at Wild n' Free."
"She's tatting tonight?"
"Yup it's the next block over lover boy but hey if I find out your a stalker I'll cut your balls off, got it ?" The teen gulped, nodding as the bartender threatened him. He definitely felt threatened.
"Got it."

~~~

"So she's a tattoo artist too ? Dude jackpot, this chick just got like ten times hotter." Wil smirked, shrugging his shoulders as his friend scowled at him.

They looked across the street at the bright neon signs. Milo bit his lip mentally trying to prepare himself.

"So what's the plan? You just going to walk in there and ask to see her outside?" Asked Mason but his tall friend just shook his head. Though it was definitely the more mature and sensible way to handle the situation.
"I'm getting a tattoo." He looked up shooting them a grin before jogging over as the cross walk indicated he had the right of way. Holy shit I'm actually doing this.

"Hi do you guys have an appointment?"
"N-no we don't but um I was wondering if Violet was in? I wanted to see if she had an opening?" Violet peeked her head out from behind the office door hearing a familiar voice.
"Ooo who are they?" Her co-worker Destiny cooed approvingly as she eyed the three young attractive males that had just walked in.
"Chill their freshman..."
"More like fresh-meat." Violet turned to see Destiny checking out Milo, practically purring. "Look how tall that one is, fuck I'd climb him like a tree."
"Already did." Violet said matter of factly, brushing past her thirsty coworker. "You can have a crack at his friends tho D."

"Oh hey V I was just about to call you up, you have any time to take a walk-in?" Milo looked like a deer in headlights as the older girl took her time studying him. She liked how nervous he got, especially after the things they did to each other this morning in the shower...

"Yeah I can squeeze him in."

"So stalking are we?" Violet said aloud as the teen followed her back to her workstation. His two friends waited awkwardly in the front, being hit on by Destiny shamelessly.
" I —no! Um.." Milo hesitantly closed the thin curtain to her work space catching her attention.
"I wanted to talk to you.." He took a couple of steps forward, lowering his voice as he did. Violet raised an eyebrow as he became more nervous.
"Fuck you are seventeen aren't you?"
"What?! No I'm nineteen I swear! I just I realized..." Fuck come on.. Sack up. "—I realized we didn't—I didn't put a condom on this morning.." Violet's lips parted forming a O shape as a blush dusted his cheeks.
"You came all the way back here just to make sure I was clean?" Milo felt a heat crept up his neck, his cheeks felt like they were burning.
"N-no! Wait you are right?" He shook his head running a hand through his quiffed hair before looking back at her. "I was more concerned about pregnancy.. Doing that to you." Violet softened, he had more guts than she gave him credit for.

"I'm on birth control." His stomach untwisted itself, his chest feeling like a brick had been removed as relief washed over him. The awkwardness and embarrassment was almost completely worth his mind being eased.
Almost.
"Your something else kid, so did you actually want any ink? Careful the first one is addicting."
"I already have one." Violet scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion. He could see her mentally going back to last night and this morning, trying to figure out how she had missed it. Thinking of him naked.. the idea made his mouth go dry.
"I-it's on my ankle.." He quickly explained, clearing his throat. "27?" She took in the small black numbers before he let go of his sock. It snapping back in place. Milo opened his mouth just to close it again.

She doesn't know who I am..

"It was for a friend, we got matching tattoos." Again half truths.. Truth was him and his friend Alexis as in Instagram model Alexis Ren had gotten them during the wrap up of season 27 of Dancing with the Stars.

"So what are you wanting next?"
"I was thinking of this.. it's small." He pulled up a picture of a key. Mason had gotten it tattooed last month then Milo and Owen had kept talking about how they would get a matching one. A symbol of their escape room addiction.

"A skeleton key? Okay, yeah I can do that."

After wrapping his foot she walked with Milo out towards where his friends were waiting. Violet rolling her eyes as she saw Destiny passing the the kid's blonde friend his phone back. Typical Destiny.
"Alright what's the damage ?" Mikey at the cash register asked as he looked over at Violet.
"On the house, he's a friend." Milo shook his head almost in disbelief.
"What? No I can pay!" He looked over at Mikey, offering his credit card. The guy looking at it with his eyebrows raised not expecting a guy that looked younger than him to have a black card. Neither did Violet.
"Can you charge it for like .. what uh $150 and than add another $50 for a tip? That's like the normal rate right? Or do you charge more?" She looked at Milo in surprise, he knew the cost of things and was more than willing to pay.

"Kid seriously it's on the house. It's tiny." She assured him before she looked at the clock.
"When are you off?"
"She was suppose to be off right before you came in, goodnight V." Mikey insisted, earning a chuckle from girl. She had already cleaned up so all that was left was grabbing her purse from underneath the counter and waving bye to her two other co-workers. Usually Saturday nights in this part of town was dead. Everyone was out clubbing and they had a policy against tattooing people under the influence.
Cause you know, lawsuits.

"Would you wanna grab a bite to eat ? I hate not paying.."
"Since when." Mason scoffed, earning a snicker from Wil. "He has more money than either of us and somehow he's always talking us into covering him." Violet laughed, shaking her head as Milo became flustered.
"I could go for some diner pancakes and coffee."
"I like her." Mason declared, following the very out of their league woman as she walked herself out of the tattoo parlor.

~~~~

Violet had gone to use the restroom realizing she didn't even check her make up. It was almost midnight and she was sure something was smudged or smeared.

"Okay really quick. You guys need to be cool also we can't talk about my acting.." Wil and Mason lowered their mugs, waiting for their friend to continue. "She has no idea who I am..."
"W-who does she think you are?"
"Milo just your typical college freshman.. ."
"And if she asks your last name?" Mason trailed, he knew his friend was sometimes stupid but he couldn't believe he was this stupid.
"Shut up, she's coming."

"So how do three freshmen afford to come over to this side so often?" Mason and Wil turned to Milo, this would be good.
"You know just your average.. entitled kids with loaded parents?" Milo grinned as Violet busted up with laughter. Wil and Mason just shared a look before they went back to sipping their coffee.
This was going to end so badly..