Eight

Milo held Violet's hand, smiling as he gave it a squeeze. Her hand felt so good in his especially as they strolled down the streets of New York.

They were just a couple blocks from her apartment but a sudden commotion from the restaurant a couple doors down stole their attention.

"What's going on?" Milo asked, genuinely confused. A flash of light here and there gave him an awful feeling of Deja Vu and felt like he couldn't breath.
We're those paparazzi?

"Ugh it's probably some celebrity. I've been dying to eat at that restaurant but it's like impossible to get a table unless you know someone.." Violet said with clear distaste in her voice. However her words both calmed Milo down and caused more anxiety to stir within him.
"Not a fan of celebrity's?"

"I wouldn't say that. I just can't stand their lifestyle though. All that attention? No thanks." Milo's eyes fell to the ground as they crossed the street to avoid the flashing lights and shouting from the restaurant.

"I know it seems hectic but... I mean not all celebrities get hounded like the Kardashians." He tried reasoning only to get a curious glance from Violet.
"Yeah.. I guess." She shrugged before bumping her hip against Milo's.
"Then again, I never thought I'd end up with a college student.."

Milo smiled but then quickly turned around, stopping her in the middle of the sidewalk.
"Wait.. end up with?" He knew she didn't just throw words around. Violet was grinning but bite her lip in attempt to hide it.

"Oops I meant causally date..." Violet took a deep breath before looking back up at him. She was just teasing but there was a truth behind her words. She had never had to be open with anyone.
Never had to communicate her feelings to anyone..

"Your leaving to go back to LA in a like two weeks.. and I was just kind of wondering where that left us? I know it's only been a few months and we agreed to keep it casual—-" Violet squeaked as she was suddenly cut off. Milo's lips were on hers, drinking her in.

When they finally pulled away from the deep kiss Milo couldn't stop smiling as he tried to catch his breath.
"You actually—-you want to give this a shot? Us?" He asked in disbelief.
"Yeah I really do.. kinda fell for you.." She breathed out the last part as her voice became thick. Here she was finally admitting for the first time in a long time. That she actually wanted someone to stick around.

"I love you.." Milo swallowed hard as he accidentally let it slip out. "Y—you don't have to say it back—" Violet giggled as she pulled him in for a kiss this time to calm his nerves.
"It's okay... I'm not totally ready to say it but I do know I've never felt more at home than when I'm with you."
"..I'll take it." Milo grinned leaning down to join their lips together again. He couldn't stop laughing as she giggled against his lips.

Violet shook her head, not even believing the warm fluttering feeling in her belly. She hadn't felt like this since high school.
She thought after her ex she wouldn't even think about getting serious with someone for a very long time.
Yet here she was, making out with a nineteen year old that had so much charm it should be illegal. Milo was handsome and such a dork in the best ways. He made her laugh and was up for anything which was more than she could say about a lot of other guys in the past.

"We need to get off this sidewalk." Milo panted, the heat in his eyes made her insides squeeze in a delicious way. Violet grabbed his hand and ran with him the last block to her apartment building.

Milo laughed stomping up the steps with her before grabbing her around the waist as they entered the building. He picked her up and hurriedly jabbed the elevator button until the doors dinged, sliding open to welcome them in.

As he leaned her back against the elevator, cupping her cheek and staring into her eyes. He paused.
Everything felt perfect.
Suddenly his chest felt tight like someone was choking him, the promise he made to himself earlier this evening screaming in his head.

"You okay?" Violet murmured, feeling more than exposed as Milo just stared at her.
"Y-yeah.. I just.. fuck I can't believe your mine. Your perfect." He didn't miss the blush on her cheeks or the sparkle in her warm eyes. Closing his own as soon as he felt her soft lips on his.
How the hell was he supposed to tell her now?!

With every kiss of her lips and small bite down his neck from her teeth he slowly pushed his thoughts away. Giving in to the lust of it all praying that it was enough to make him forget for a while.

When did it all get so messy?

Milo moaned as she pumped his length, guiding him closer to where he wanted to be. Finally he was pushing past her folds, both of them releasing a moan as they connected. Violet tugged his hair as he raised her leg over his shoulder sinking even deeper than before.

His hips gently rolled against hers, while his lips moved just as slowly against her mouth. Violet raised her hips to meet his thrusts gaining a groan of pleasure from her boyfriend.

Boyfriend.
  Violet giggled, tugging him closer and even wrapping her other leg around him to keep him close.
"Fuck baby your going to make me come." Milo moaned again as he felt her tight walls repeatedly clamp down around his throbbing erection.
"I just want to be as close as possible." She admitted a little breathlessly causing Milo to still inside her. He released her leg, lowering his face until he was just centimeters from her lips.
"This better?" Milo smirked as his girlfriend giggled beneath him. Wiggling her hips in attempt to gain some friction. He laughed harder, watching her frown as he pulled out. Only to roll them both over.

"I last way longer when your on top anyways." He explained, biting his lip as she slid down his length. Both of them adjusting back to the feeling.
Leaning her hands back on his knees she moved her body against his in a slow, sexual rhythm.

"I'm so lucky.." Milo finally grabbed her hips after letting her take lead for a bit. Watching as Violet was already panting from his hard thrust. "That your mine.. Fuck so gorgeous." She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning into his skin as he rocked harder and harder.

Milo peered down at the beautiful girl, currently in a deep sleep on his chest. The bliss he felt only lasted for a second before the disappointment set in.

He was suppose to tell her who he really was but he couldn't...
And now how could he tell her?
She'd want nothing to do with him after she realized she couldn't trust him.

What did I fucking do?

....

Wowwww going through my drafts and realized I never posted this!!!!

Please drop a comment or vote and let me know what you think!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️