Fifteen

6 months later..
March 2022

Milo

"You good?" Milo looked up finally realizing his trailer door was indeed opened and his co stars were staring at him like he had something on his face.

"Uh yeah just totally zoned out for a minute there .." He laughed awkwardly, turning off his screen and shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Alright well in that case, they gave us box seats for the hockey game tonight.. You coming?" Blake wiggled his eyebrows with a grin.

"Freaks." Peyton giggled but also looked over at Milo expectantly.

"Oh shit yeah, definitely!" He tugged excitedly at the hockey jersey he was wearing. They had mentioned going to see a game tonight but he hadn't expected to be upgraded just because they were currently filming.

"Let's go." He pushed his thoughts down deep, grabbing his wallet and turning off the lights to his trailer before following his costars to the Uber they had ordered.

"We thought you were back at the apartments already glad we checked on you before heading out."

"Yeah, why were you still on set? Your usually the first to leave." Peyton teased but Milo could hear the concern in her voice as she fished for answers.

"I dunno, took a nap and got caught up on my phone..." He shrugged his shoulders trying his best to put on his usual goofy smile. "Just one of those days I guess."

"Well let's make sure tonight makes up for it." Blake clapped him on the back before clicking his seat belt. "Producers are coming too and they said first round is on them!"

"Sweet! Oh sorry Pey." Milo laughed petting Peyton on the head as she rolled her eyes. "Why is the drinking age 19 now? It literally makes no sense."

"Well your still only seventeen so it's not like you were really that close to begin with." Blake stuck out his tongue prompting Peyton to make a face.

"Okay okay enough before we get kicked out of the Uber." Milo joked but part of him was serious. The three of them together acted like total children and on more than one occasion been asked to quiet down or leave as they explored Canada while filming.

"Fine." They both muttered in unison. Milo shook his head grinning as he sat between the two.

They were in the middle of filming their new movie, Prom Pact. He thought zombies was a fun time but this was starting to feel even better. He never would've thought he'd become such fast friends with his new co-stars but Peyton was definitely to thank for that. The first night she flew in she knocked on Milo's and Blake's doors and introduced herself before explaining they all needed to meet for breakfast that following morning and go sight seeing.

She was confident but also super sweet and bubbly. You couldn't just say no to her.

The rest was history.

They had become the three amigos which was great since him and Peyton were playing best friends in the film.

Looking down at the phone in his hands, he hit his lip. Letting it open he opened back up the app he was looking at before his co-stars has barged into his trailer.

Instagram.

It had been two years and he swore he was being an idiot over feeling anything at all but scrolling through his feed earlier just to stumble across that post was.. Still too much?

He didn't understand and he was starting to think he was just being extra.

Violet was allowed to live her life. To date and move on. She had already obviously been dating and now this picture just proved.. She found someone who was worth posting about.