Four

The teen mentally sighed as they got to Violet's apartment building.
"I'll walk you up.." He lamely suggested, glaring at his friends in an almost threatening way to make sure they waited for him. Violet waved bye to the boys before heading to the elevator in her building, Milo following suit.
"I'm sorry if—"
"—You gotta stop apologizing kid." Her giggle made him relax, a light blush dusting his cheeks.
"Sor— Yeah your right." Nervously he ran a hand through his hair with a laugh. You've had sex with her, you shouldn't still be this nervous? Right?
"Thank you though, for everything. This was fun.." He smiled, seeing her nod in agreement before they both stopped in front of her apartment door.
"Thanks for walking me up." Violet pulled out her keys, unlocking her door.
"Of course, had to make sure you didn't get mugged.." Milo's words slowed as his eyes locked with hers. "Or killed."  Her lips pulled into a grin before her eyes flickered to his mouth. The next thing he knew his hands were flat against her door, bracing himself as he was suddenly yanked down to her lips. A groan bubbled up in his throat before he began kissing her back with equal intensity.

"Wanna come inside?" His lips felt cold as she pulled back. He surprised her, picking her up and walking over the threshold. Appreciating the way her legs wrapped around him tightly.
A gasp left her lips this time as her back was pressed against the door. Milo had gotten them inside her place just to propt her against it, his fingers blindly fumbling with the lock to make sure it was secure.  His lips moved from hers to her neck, desperately needing air but not daring to pull away from her completely. He didn't know what it was about her, she had him loosing himself.
Violet moaned before jolting in surprise, a choked cry leaving her lips. Her hands tugged on his hair, encouraging him to continue the harsh bites he was imprinting along her neck. Milo's hips instinctively rolled forward at the sound of her moans. Fuck, He wanted to be inside her.
As if she was reading his mind, her legs squeezed around him even tighter. Pulling his mouth off her neck forcing his eyes to meet with hers.
"Is there enough time to take this to the bedroom?"Milo nodded in confirmation before turning his head over his shoulder.

"Hey Siri? Text Mason.. I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow." Violet giggled biting down on her lip as she waited for his phone to confirm the text was sent. Milo pulled her off the door making his way across the small apartment to the slightly familiar bedroom. His foot throbbed reminding him of the work he just got done. Not wanting to try missionary with his foot feeling as sore as it was. A idea popped into his head.

Violet moaned, her insides clenching as she felt his erection through their clothing. Their crotches continued to grind together while their kisses became more and more desperate. Milo set her on her feet before yanking his shirt off, his eyes refusing to leave the brunette as she pushed her panties down her legs. He sucked in a breath, feeling her lips trail down his neck while her fingers fumbled with the zipper and button on his jeans.
"Um condoms?" He stifled a moan, his head dropping to her shoulder as she took his thick length in her small hand.
"There's some in the nightstand if you want to use them."
"Want to?" Milo was surprised at the suggestion but she only pulled her lips away from his neck shrugging up at him.
"I'm guessing your clean and I'm clean.. and on birth control." He bit his lip before hurriedly grabbing her around her waist. His lips meeting with her swollen ones even more feverishly than before.
"Y-your sure?" Violet tightened her legs around his waist as he hoisted her up and held her up against her bedroom door. His erection pressed against her naked sex making them both gasp for air.
"Yes now please hurry up." Her whining was music to his ears and he didn't make her wait another second. Watching her as he forced her to take him all without warning. She stiffened in his arms, whimpering as he impaled her. The sensation was more than she bargained for. The door didn't have any give like a bed would and she was completely forced to take every inch of him as he trapped her against the wood. He rolled his hips forward hard again after pulling out painfully slow. A cry was forced from Violets lips, her eyes threatening to roll back.
"Oh f-fuck." Another slow retraction, just for him to thrust into her balls deep yet again.
"Is this okay?" She nodded finally looking into his hooded eyes. His height allowed him to keep her eye level with him. Their harsh breaths mingling as he continued his deep strokes. Not able to take the intense stare off any longer she pulled his lips back to hers, tightening her arms around his neck.
His thrusts gained some speed, Violet moaning into his mouth as she felt her peak rapidly approaching already. She didn't know how Milo could be this hot and good in bed with being as awkward as he was.