Once a Prince.

The young prince had found what seemed to be a new way out of the castle. The voices weren't the strongest at the moment, but they were still trying to make him leave his home. You couldn't really call his parents kind, they hated the fact their son was escaping the walls and helping outsiders. So when a path was destroyed he excavated a new one. He was currently crawling through the one he saw as he was dragged through the halls to the horrific training ground. As he crawled and crawled he made sure to be extra careful, this training session was more gruesome and painful than the last. It was in retaliation to him wearing a netherite chain rather than a gold one. Even if he was a child it didn't excuse the abuse. This time a real sword was used. He prefers the fake swords, the young prince was only six after all. His arms and midsection was in so much pain.

After finally making it to the other side of the wall, he saw someone new. Technoblade had been well versed in those around the nether, even the wither race. He was constantly by the Wither King, the Wither himself. But now however there was a boy, who looked to be around his age, dressed in neon green. This kid had dirty blond hair and a weird peice of head gear that obscured his face. The prince's interest and curiosity peaked. So, doing what any sane person would do when they are faced with a new situation, he followed the kid running from the wither skeletons into the land surrounding his castle. Although the kid was moving swiftly he was spotted by the gaurds, not just the new kid but the prince himself. Hearing the shouts that were incripted in his native language he speeds up, preferring to not be caught either, he grabbed the shoulder of the boy and pulled him to the side. Now in a new biome, one were the piglin warriors could not follow due to laws.
"Wh-what are you doing? Why- why aren't you attacking me?" The green boy asked, out of breath after running for quite a bit.
"Well, I wanted to help," the prince began writing on the wall in some ink he had brought along, after all he couldn't speak the language he was hearing, "you're a new face, wanted to know more about you. I can't exactly do so if your dead, now can I?" The piglin prince was questioning if he should tell the stranger that he was a prince or not.
"Thanks I guess? What's your name by the way? And do you happen to have any ender pearls on you?" The blonde inquired, thankfully not questioning the writing rather than speech.
"Um, no I don't have any pearls on me. And my name is Technoblade, but you can call me Techno or Blade. I'm the prince of the people who are trying to murder you." After the response the blonde was dumbfounded.
"Then why did you not call them off or something, they'll listen to your right?" Technoblade was confused to say the least on how to answer without spilling too much, didn't help that the boy was already understanding why the prince was writing on the wall.
"I don't have that power, that lies to the generals and the queen." Techno turned away as he wrote, continuing to inform the new kid without making a sound, "you should leave while you have the chance, stay in the trees, I'll get them off your tail." The kid covered in green was worried for the stranger he met in this realm, why was he so solemn about distracting the guards that are meant to protect him? Either way he had to leave now or never. He'd come back anyways.

Prince Techno walked back to the guards that were stalking the border. "Prince Technoblade." The warriors seemed so harsh with their words as they roughly grabbed his wrist. A snort of disapproval came from the prince. "What do you think when you help these disgraceful abominations from outside our biome? I hope you are thrown away, you're a disappointment to the throne," the warrior, who was most clearly the head general, snorted at the young piglin. The young prince was brought to tears, although he refused to let them fall, he couldn't be seen as weak either.

After a couple minutes that seemed to drag forever, the prince was standing in front of his mother. She towered over him, as if he was nothing but a bug. "I'm sorry mother. . .," The prince trembled.
"And he's too weak to speak clearly, what a mistake!" She raised the last bit, and began again harshly, "you know what? Get rid of him. Either kick him out of the biome or toss him into lava. I don't care. I just know the kid must be out of my face in the next minute or someone is going to be tossed to lava themselves!!" After the command was said two warriors were behind the prince, you couldn't even call him that anymore. He had lost his title and home when the guards grabbed him and begun dragging him away from his mother.

He was just Technoblade now.