Government Destruction?

It was about my second or third day in this world, I haven't kept track, and I'm already asked for something. Yay. Either way Tommy wanted my pickaxe for something, however I need something in return.

"Open the chest Tommy, what's inside." I demanded.
"Listen pal I could kill you right now if I wanted to," Tommy argued for some reason. Probably just to argue, but he may be hiding something or rather protecting something aswell.

Whatever his deal is I ain't dealing with it, so I put my good armor on. Full netherite, not entirely enchanted, and I switch to my axe. Staring at him in the eyes.

"Okay!! Let's do this trade!" Tommy shouted, that's what I thought. As he opened his chest I realized there isn't anything I want nor in need of protecting from me so I just took a random item from the double chest.

And that was the end of that deal, it probably won't be the last time he needs me for something but eh, I'll deal with it when it comes.

*Hours Later*

I have just been minding my own business for the past hour or so just planting potatoes, yet for some reason the mundane tasks make me just get flashes, surprised the voices aren't vocal instead, of the past or what could be. One common between them seems to be the green and white striped hat Da-Phil wore. Accompanied with his unique laugh. I miss them, the family we had, the good times we shared, the times we fought and the times we laughed. However I don't think I will ever be more thankful for the rambunctious child and crazed brother to interrupt me.

The laugh of Will was somewhat calming, however him and Tommy kept joking around about my love for potatoes and how much I spent with/on them. So being a sarcastic 20 year old I gave sarcastic comments in return. Earning laughs and giggles I was asked to give a Sun Tzu (I probably spelt that wrong but eh who cares) which I could if I wanted to or had the time to look back at my mini book I keep in my pocket. So I just retaliated to whatever they tried to say came from the Art of War book.

*The next day*
"Hey Will?" I asked, a question on my mind.
"Yeah Technoblade?" He responded looking back at me.
"Can you tell me who some people are of I describe them to ya?" I looked at my hands which were sharpening my axe.
"Maybe, idk," he nonchalantly said as he laid back against the stone walls.
"Alright the first person wears a green and white striped bucket hat. He has wings and this laugh like never heard before," I started not knowing how to continue.
"Sounds like you're talking about Phil, as in Dadza. My dad, the one who adopted you." Wilbur looked at me, as if I was crazy to not know who he was, "how'd ya forget, don't you still talk to him or something, he literally changed both yours and my life."
"Either way the second person I have only seen once, when I was still in the nether," I was just staring at the cobble stair way leading to the above ground as I remembered, "he was only a year older than me I believe, and he wore a green clothing along with a head peice that completely covered his face. He was quite interesting." I finished and when I looked back at Will he was shocked.
"You, of all people, had met dream face to face and had not been killed there after?" Will stood up, "the god of this land you met in person?" He was skeptical, that much was for certain.
"Yeah, I don't know why you act like it is such a big deal. I was six him either six or seven." It isn't a big deal, "he was running outside the walls of my castle, into enemy territory for humans, so I helped him so he wouldn't get cut off and would survive his suicide trip."
"Techno one why would he be of significance to you, two why would you help him to live!" Wilbur tried yelling at me.
"Because Will I wasn't like the piglins that raised me, I wasn't the right prince for the race that much was obvious. He had done nothing wrong at the time so why wouldn't I help him!" I shouted back, if he was going to play the loud game fine.
"Right prince? Wait were you of royal blood, scratch that are you of royal blood, what happened for you to not be the right prince?" Wilbur had stopped shouting, I guess I won this shout out.
"Yeah, I was. Key word: was. However after I helped the outsider my mother, the queen, refused to have a chd that was such a disgrace. So she ordered either me to be thrown to the soul biome or into lava which ever occurred she didn't care. Feeling like it sufficed more the captain had me thrown into the soul biome, which holds what piglins fear the most; soul fire." I threw my hands to the side and clenched my hands into fists, "you know my back story, you happy now?" I raised my voice a bit at the closing question but I kept the voices in check.
"Ya, but maybe you should start using your pent up anger and bad memories to really make a difference, for the great or good. Helping us eradicate Manburg, you in?" Wow, my older brother just turned my trauma into getting me to fight. Not going to lie, killing a government will be fun. "Yeah I'm in."

A/N Woo I'm back. Let's we how this does. Good to see/write for y'all again.

981 words