°Episode-8 {Part-1}°

•Y/n's Pov•
▪︎Next morning in Y/n's room▪︎

*yawns* Someone help me to open my eyes! Hmmm... Ehh why does it smell like male perfume, multiple male perfumes...??

...

Y/n: AHHH!!! W-what are y-you guys doing h-here!? MOM!!

I quickly sat up, with my eyes wide open because of how shocked and terrified I was.

Jimin: Shut the fu*k up!

Taehyung: Oh my god! This stupid girl really needs to shout this much in early morning!?

They both said with an annoyed face...Like WTF!!
Dude!? What do you expect me to react when I see 7 bad boys of my school in MY room as soon as I wake up!? Huh? Say hello, would you like some coffee and also please make yourselves home or what!? Heck I don't even need to say them to make themselves comfortable, they already look very comfortable and like they own this place! My mind is not able to process this correctly..

Y/n: W-Why are you guys h-here? H-how?-

Jin: Nothing to be afraid of.

Jungkook: Can we please not waste time? Let's just get straight to the point.

Y/n: I don't care! Where is my mom?

Taehyung: What a child!

Y/n: Excuse ME!!-

J-Hope: Your mom has already left for work and you are alone with us. So you better cooperate with us.

Y/n: But why are you guys here?!

Jungkook: That's what you are not letting us tell..!

Jimin: Gosh! Dumb girl!

Y/n: Can you stop calling me names ple-

Namjoon: We just want you to do anything and cancel this so called wedding.

First of all why is everyone cutting me off! And then did I just heard it right!! I was just staring at him in complete disbelief. You can't be serious. First of all this person asks me not be afraid after me waking up to THIS. And what rubbish is this dude talking?! Have they gone mad?!

Y/n: But-

Yoongi: Listen.. I am going to clear this to you that we don't like "but's" and "if's".

Great then! I also don't like you. If they want to talk straight, then I will too.

Y/n: What makes you think my mom will listen to me? Huh?

I don't have any idea where that confidence came from but I don't think this confidence is going to help me in this mess...

Jin: You really want to talk back when you totally understand what we mean?

J-Hope: And what makes YOU think that we will trust that your dear mother will not listen to her one and only, lovely daughter? Huh?

WTF! He did not just imitate me!

Y/n: You know what? I can't do anything . Now get out all of you!!

Jungkook: Don't you think you are being too brave?

Y/n:  But-

Yoongi: You think that you will say and we will obey that or what?

Y/n: Can-

Namjoon: Just tell us if you are doing it or not.

He was scary but I am not jumping into this mess but they will drag me anyways. UGHH! Whatever.... I shook my head as 'No'. Suddenly Jin stood up, followed by others. Damn Namjoon and Jin seem to be calm in all situations while Taehyung and Jimin seem to be hyper every second, the rest three are scary silent type... Just then I heard Jin say something.

Jin: Fine, If that's your choice. We aren't going to force you.

I noticed that everyone looked at him shocked . He just walked to the door and was about to exit but then he stopped and turned around. He looked at me without any kind of emotions on his face and said something which sent chills down my spine, before exiting.

Jin: But remember, you made your choice. Now its our turn. So we will handle things our way, don't complain afterwards.

The sly smirk which appeared on faces of the 7 devils was not pleasant at all. Fu*k my life!

J-Hope: Good luck for future!

He said chuckling before exiting behind Jin. I then saw others exiting too, only Jimin and Taehyung were left. Just as I thought it was finally over for atleast now, I felt a force causing me to fall of my bed. Before I could save myself from falling, I felt the hard floor. The two brats pushed me off my bed!! Ahh! It hurts!! *Internally crying*

*Ring* *Ring*

Where is my phone? Ah yes there it is! 

Ohhhhh......It's Jisoo Unnie..

Y/n: Hello? What are you talking about Unnie?

WAITT-  

WHAT THE HELL!!

...

I am really sorry for disappearance but there is a lot going on in my life and this story should be last thing I should worry about right now. Also I am clearing it right now that I will not be regular with my uploads. Please try to understand that I too have my studies and my personal life with problems in it. 

Also I this is just a part of episode 8, not a episode so it will be short ofc...

Thank you so much for supporting me and please subscribe to my YouTube channel because we are soo close to 1k subscribers!! :)

...

I will meet you guys soon with next part, till then byee~