°Episode-6°

•Y/n's POV•
»Last Time:-
.
Me and mom also went in our car and started driving towards our home. This time mom was driving and I was sitting on the passengers seat.

It was silent for a while but soon eomma stared the conversation.
.
»Present Time:-
.

Mom: "So dear, How was your first meeting with your new dad according to you?"

Y/n: "To be honest mom, it was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. He seems like a good man."

Mom: " So are you considering him as you father in future?"

Y/n: "Yeah, maybe. He really seemed like he wanted a daughter and I do feel kinda safe and fatherly warmth around him eventho we just met today."

Mom: "Good to hear sweetie."

Y/n: "BTW mom?"

Mom: " Yes dear?"

Y/n: "Do BTS, I mean dad's sons know about you or marriage?"

Mom: "BTS?"

Y/n: "Oh.. yeah.. that's what they call themselves as a group. Just like me and the girls call ourselves BPIdle."

Mom: "oh okay, and about your question.. Well no, they don't. From what I know, I don't think they even know that their father is dating.."

Y/n: "Wait what!? Really!?"

Mom: "Yup. And I am pretty sure you know about them a lot more than me. From what Eric told me, they have a cold personality."

Y/n: "Yeah... They always seem so cold and reserved.."

Not gonna lie along with cold and reserved, they also seem very rude and arrogant. But who knows.. maybe there is a reason for it too, but how can there possibly be a reason for being rude.. right? Ughh whatever. Why am I even wondering over those 7 souls...

Mom: "So are you looking forward to having some brothers?"

Y/n: "Actually no, not at all. To be exact I don't have problem with having brothers but more like BTS being my brothers is the problem here."

Mom: "Yeuu.. That is a rude statement."

Mom said in a kind of threatening tone, to which I quickly protested.

Y/n: "Mom, Let me finish! They have this very intimidating, devilish aura around them.. Not many people in our university likes to engage with them. If some one does especially if  someone goes against them.. that is like doing a suicide  just because you wanted to try it."

Mom: "Huh? But  Yeuu, that is not what you exactly said there at the restaurant..?"

Y/n: "You know what..? I can't tell, It- it is very very complicated. Just know that I don't have anything against them, I will treat them nicely. I totally understand their attitude and what role their past plays in how they are. I will be a very nice person and I will not interfere in their life, but I expect them to not interfere in my life too.."

Just then we reached home. Servants came to take eomma's luggage as soon as we parked and got out of our car. They took her luggage and went inside. Eomma turned to me and smiled after letting out a sigh.