°Episode-12°

(By now I am sure y'all already know that I suck at uploading regularly and I have no idea what to do with it. I am just getting more and more stressed with my studies. So I have now decided I will upload whenever I get time cuz it's not really on me now so.)

•Y/n's Pov•

▪︎ Inside The Car▪︎
»Last Time:-
.

I am not deaf or a fool. He is known to be a cold person. All students in the university know how strict and cold he is. Not going to lie, right now he is not acting. You can see in his eyes that he genuinely cares for eomma and maybe from what I am seeing me. But then that day when I accidently heard him talking to BTS in their private room, why was he that harsh?

Do BTS and he not get along with each other well? Do they have problems with each other? I have some questions that I want to ask him but I will do that after we reach the café or sometime later but soon..

I am not as innocent as I look. I understand people well... much better than what you expect...

.
»Present Time:-
.

-Time Skip To After Reaching The Café-
▪︎Café ▪︎

•Y/n's Pov•

Our car stopped infront of cafè as I went to enter, the driver and few guards who I noticed were with dad didn't entre. When we entered the café, it was almost empty. The reason maybe that first it's a expensive café and second that usually people come here around evening. Even I have visited here in noon but very few time that too because of particular reasons, it's usually empty during none, not really like how I usually come here.

I also noticed that everyone kinda bowed to dad which confused me. They also seemed pretty surprised to see me with him for some reason. They all know me cuz I spend a lot of time here in evening and sometimes in morning too. I sometimes help them or just enjoy my self here watching drama or completing assignments. But what's the reason of them being surprised and sooo respectful of dad..?

I smiled at them(staff) as they know me and treat me very sweetly while dad walked to the table. I came out of my thoughts when dad called me. I walked to him and sat down infront of him.
Aunty Becky came to take our order, he ordered a strong coffee and I just said lemonade and smiled to her. She bowed and went to kitchen.

Weird. Usually unnies or oppas who work part time here take the ordered, Aunty Becky is one who looks over the cafè but she herself came to take order... I am getting curious, it isn't like they are obligated to bow to business persons then why dad? I know it not a big deal maybe but I wanna know. Should I maybe ask uhh?

Dad: So dear! Since its our first time together alone, why don't we tell eachother abt ourselves? So that we get to know eachother better.

He said with an pleasant smile before I could ask him about what was going on my mind about cafe staff acting so formally with him and his not so good relationship with BTS. I decided to not ruin the moment.

Y/n: Well to know me appa you would need to spend more time with me since your daughter is much more than words can explain!

I said in with a cheerful tone and playful look on my face.

Y/n: But I know you and eomma have some work after marriage. And because of same, marriage date is also needed to be shifted early but no worries! We will have plentyyy of time afterwards hehehe...
As for in words, I like reading stories sometimes or listening to animation YouTube, I am good at academic and dance, not too good not bad at sports and music. I also waste a lot of time watching movies and dramas.