✧・06: AT HASTE

[ F/N's Perspective ]

I called the bodyguard of my younger sister, to know that she got to Yorknew City. My heartbeat dropped and started panicking, "F/N? Are you okay?"

I look behind to see Squala concerned, I sigh and explain to him the situation. He understands what I need to do, and so I picked up a few things and ran. I ran and ran to see a familiar figure in front of a hotel, Kurapika. I didn't know what to do until he called out to me.

"F/N?" he spoke up and I ran towards him and asked what happened here. It appeared that the Phatom Troupe is here, then I quickly called Jaiya.

Ringing... Ringing.....

...then she picked up.

"Jaiya?!"

"F/N..? What is it..?"

"Where Are You?!"

"H-home..."

"Tell me now."

"Fine.. I'm at a Hotel with mafia members...?"

I look inside the hotel to see Jaiya shaking and panicking, I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Kurapika was still outside, and probably confused about me.

"You idiot!!" I shouted at her and she started to sob.

"What if you got hurt?! Do you know how important you are to me?!" I look at her with my eyes about to tear up and she apologized.

She hugged me tightly, telling me how scared she was while seeing blood all over this part of the city. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I stood up to look up at Kurapika.

"F/N? What happened?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"This my younger sister, Jaiya, and apparently, she escaped my assigned bodyguard and now she's here." I answer his question and then my sister shouted.

"Are you my sister's boyfriend!?" Our cheeks reddened in embarrassment, to see a few people looking at us weirdly.

"Of course not! He's just my friend and coworker." I responded and she pouts not believing me.

A gunshot hit the window resulting in the glass breaking, the three of us ran to a nearby wall. When a different bullet was about to hit Jaiya, I reflected it with my pocket knife to hit another person. Thankfully, Jaiya didn't get hurt.

"Someone got inside into the hotel!" a person shouted.

"Jaiya. I'm sorry." I look at Jaiya, while she was confused and I made her unconscious by using my nen.

I then looked at Kurapika, "Kura, Be safe you reckless dork." Leaving the hotel while Jaiya on my back, I ran to a nearby building to see Hisoka.

"Hisoka..?!" he grinned and took Jaiya from me without me knowing.

"I shall bring your Jaiya to a safe place, I assume you wanted to do that...?~" he spoke in an unpleasant tone.

I knew I need her to get to a safe place fast, but I lack in agility so I agreed.

"Don't you dare harm her. If I ever find out you did..." putting a cold knife at his neck, exhibiting a murderous aura.

"Your life is gonna end faster than your pace, you disgusting clown." I declared and gripping the knife much tighter. He put on a sickening grin on his face, to my disgust, he left and carried my younger sister to a safe place.

I just hope she's safe.

After the long run, I got to the hotel. I then saw dead bodies all around the front of the hotel, which disturbed me. When I went inside, I immediately heard a bang upstairs. I feared that the boss was around the area so I ran quickly in the direction.

I ran into two white-haired men passing by, "don't go there—!" was the last thing I heard and my mind was full of regret. Chrollo...

My eyes widened to see the phantom troupe all together, flashbacks started to run through my mind.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"F/N, you're not coming?"

"You're giving up?"

"Such a shame.. I have to go then. Just don't betray us. Or you're dead meat."

"F/N? F/N!"
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

A pat on the back pushed me out of my thoughts, a blonde-haired man.

"It's been a while, F/N-chan," Shalnark smiled and it disappeared quickly when my eyes were full of regret and sadness.

"Don't be sad now, N/N! We don't bite if you don't either." Shalnark chuckled.

Feitan looked at me full of disgust since afterall I bailed out on their work. "Happy to see us, my dear Y/N~?" Hisoka grinned, I stayed silent.

"...where is.... my damn sister, you sickening clown?!" I went to Hisoka to punch his face. He dodged it of course, but I kicked him using my leg resulting in him licked his lips.

"Strategic as ever~", he bragged.

"Don't worry, she's safe with your nen. Am I right~?" he asked me, but he's very aware of my nen. I guessed he used gyo, such a proficient yet ridiculous clown.

"Y/N? Oh how lucky am I to ran into you?" Chrollo started.

"Maybe you're that lucky but I have to leave now." I was about to leave but he spoke up again.

"The offer is still on the counter. Also, may I ask you a question?" I nodded. "Do you know the chain user?"

"No."

I then left the room, but I was very conscious of who was the chain user, Kurapika. He's in trouble, I hope he'll be safe. Ringing.. ringing.. I called my sister and she picked up the phone.

"Onee-san..." she cried out.

"Shhh.. it's gonna be okay, trust me Jaiya."

"Mhm.."

"How are you holding up?"

"...good.. I'm just all alone.."

"I'm so sorry for bringing you into a battlefield. I should've informed you."

"Onee-san, it's my fault! So don't blame to yourself! I'm selfish and clingy!"

"Don't you dare say that to yourself! You're just getting started on a journey, okay?"

"Mhm.. Just.. please be with me after this situation please?"

"Sure, I got to go."

"Okay.."

"Love you."

"I love you too onee-san"

Call ended.

I sigh and went to the auction room, to find Kurapika. And to my surprise, I see Paku auctioning, they took over. This will be a day to remembered to everyone.