✧・01: THE METIER

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The H/C female breathes heavily, "Oi Caine.. Can we take a break for at least-"

"Sure, if you don't want to improve your nen abilities, go ahead." her nen master remarked.

F/N was pissed off then turned on her ren. His platinum blonde hair bounced, grinning at F/N. Then continued to read his newspaper.

After some time, Caine informs the female that an hour has passed. She turned off her ren and had fallen to the ground with a sigh of relief.

"Your stamina is getting better, N/N! You can now rest for the time being. But let's take a look at what kind of nen you have."

F/N gets back up with a confused expression, "How can we do that, Caine?"

"Water Divination, a test to see what Nen type you have." he said while explaining the types of Nen categories.

Enhancement, Emission, Manipulation, Transmutation, Conjuration, and Specialization.

He explained the different characteristics of each category. The determined female caught up quickly. She began Water Divination then after a few seconds, the leaf withered, which means she's a Specialist.

She looks at Caine and gave him a smug look. He returned it with a sassy eye roll.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After a months went by, both of them said their farewells.

"Bye N/N! You're gonna crawl back to me you know!!"

"As if, weirdo."

He pouted, "Learn some respect!"

F/N thought of going to York New because she of the magnificent starry sky it has. Of course, not forgetting the job opportunities. She recalls on seeing a guild around the corner, that has several good jobs offered.

Not long before she suddenly senses another aura, a murderous aura in fact. She didn't hesitate to turn on her En. Running around the aisle, at just the her luck, she is in an alley with a dead end.

F/N finds herself beside a man with clown-like features. Reading what the situation was, she backed away from the man but he was right behind her, even though she escaped his side.

"What do you need?"

He grinned creepily and pulled out a card and threw it at her, she ripped it in mid-air, getting annoyed.