✧・11a: QUITE PATIENT

[ Second Point of View ]

You were walking around the corner, to see a clown man standing in a shallow aisle. Shuffling cards with a blazing aura, this ought to be good. "Dear Y/N, how happy I am to see you again." he stated with his iconic sickening grin.

You had to be with your sister later today but Hisoka had to squeeze in. "What do you want? I'm running late, be straightforward with me."

"Straightforward? Now that doesn't seem enjoyable at all F/N!" Giving him a stare, you started to walk away, he finally got to the point to be serious about the discussion.

"The troupe seeks a nen exorcist, and they're at haste. Don't want that to happen, don't you? Y/N.." he shuffled his deck of cards while speaking.

"I already figured about that. But even if I try to be a decoy and distract them, they'll have Chrollo far away from any more distractions."

He listened being impressed from all your observations. "Plus you want his nen back, I don't want to become a hindrance to you. Just don't lay your disgusting hands on my loved ones."

Grinning, he stopped shuffling his cards and spoke. "Oh Y/N~ You're such a treasure and forever my toy. You know me, that deep? Ooh~ I'm getting excited~" he said aloud.

You started walking away from the clown, "If that's all, I'm leaving."

He didn't utter a word. You kept walking and walking. Then you finally saw the sunset of York New.

"It's beautiful.. I'll be back for him.
Kurapika, Wait
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎for
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎me."