CHAPTER ONE

My alarm started buzzing along with the sound of a melody that i had chosen as my alarm tone. I really freaking hated it.  But I did my best to roll myself out of my sweet sweet bed. And made my way to the dresser. I live alone so while getting out of my pajamas I pressed play and the song "Victorious by Panic! at the Disco" started. Just what i needed to wake up. Today was just a normal day for me really, I headed to the bar were i worked as a waitress just to find my favorite coworker there, his name is Tony. We live nearby and developed a sibling-like relationship. I loved him and he loved me too.
When I made my big entrance at the small bar in the corner of the street, he started clapping with a proud face on and said with a slightly sarcastic tone
- You are REALLY on time y/n!!! good for you. Finally getting your life together?.

-HA! I wish

After exchanging some laughs we got our asses ready to work since our boss Mr. Kellingman was sleeping in his office as usual. Our boss is actually Tony's dad, so we mostly handled the bar ourselves. It was pretty cool not gonna lie.
After two or three people arrived at the bar to get a late breakfast we were doing amazing as always. May I say that it's pretty cool when costumers get kiiiiind of tipsy, because they tend to give more tips than they would while sober. Tony was serving two beers for table 4 and meanwhile he started glancing at me raising his bushy brows.
-Soooo, no Beetlejuice tomorrow?....

-C'mon man you know that as much as I do love acting I am not ready!

-For god's sake y/n could you PLEASE take this ONE OF A LIFETIME opportunity and start doing something for your dream!?

-Says the guy with an apron working for his dad at a bar....may i remember you that you are an amazing singer and still didn't make a single move on your career?-I said

......................there was a long silence until a young man started yelling for his drink to be delivered to his table.

-I will start making moves for my singing career if you go to the audition. -he said crossing his arms and giving a disgusted look to the guy who just yelled.

-okay- i mumbled softly

-WHAT!? DIDNT HEAR THAT- he said trying to make me speak up.

-OKAY FINE ILL DO IT GEEZ!!!- i answered grabbing the two beers that Tony served and delivering them. While I was going to get a little water i overheard Tony asking for the ID of the teen. After some death looks were shared he just gave up and left the bar. Tony looked at me and bowed happily. We laughed it off of course.

꧁........Time skip.......꧂

We just closed the bar and started making our way to my apartment, after all he promised to help me warm up my voice for tomorrow morning, and anything is an excuse for a sleepover. Just that this time we both needed sleep so not pulling an all-nighter this time. He would also start moving some strings and try to get in the singing community as he promised.
After we watched Meet Joe Black for the hundredth time ( i mean young Brad Pitt made anyone's day a little better ) we went to bed.
I was super relaxed which was weird. Generally before an audition or something my anxiety would definitely kick in and i'd be having an attack, but this time it was different. Thankfully. Hopping that tomorrow I still have this feeling i fell asleep.