CHAPTER FIVE

Tony ended up having breakfast with us, we had small talk when all of a sudden my phone started buzzing. An unknown number was calling.......... okay yeah well this is THE call....
Tony lifted his gaze and wiped some orange juice from his mouth. Grabbed my phone and accepted the call. Alex started shaking his leg waiting for whatever was about to come next. Tony pressed the speaker button and closed his eyes. I had my fingers crossed and said

- Hey, who is this?- is said.....HEY WHO IS THIS? EHO ANSWERS THE PHONE LIKE THAT. well it didn't matter anymore.

-Hi, good morning. Is this y/n y/l/n ?- a man asked through the phone.

-Yes this is she.- I said frenetically

-Congratulations, you got a part in the show!-

Alex and Tony opened their eyes and looked at me stunned.

-a part....which part? i auditioned for Lydia, does that mean that i got a different one?- i asked surprised but still in shock.

-Oh yes! i'm afraid that the role of Lydia Deetz is already taken, and her understudy too. But Alex Timbers loved your singing and wanted you in the show one way or another. And luckily for you Leslie Kritzer said that she had many stuff to deal with and said that she was okay with just being Miss Argentina. Which makes you our new Delia Deetz! aaaaand a Miss Argentina understudy.........- said the man happily.

Tony and Alex had their jaws on the floor by now. I was speechless. I LOVED DELIA AAAND LESLIE!!

-.......

-Mis y/l/n.... are you still there? Will you accept the role?.... I need to give them an answer...-said the man nervously.

-YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES OF COURSE! - I shouted.

-Fantastic, okay we will be expecting you on Wednesday here at the Winter Garden at 10 am sharp to start with rehearsals. Have a good day ma'am.

I was shaking, sitting there in my chair. Not knowing what to do.

The guys looked at me and tried to analyze what i was feeling. Until

-FUCK YESSSS! - I yelled standing up and running my hands through my hair.

-YEEEEEAH- the other two screamed hugging me.

-Well okay i need you two out of mu apartment now, i need to take a shower, call my family and some friends and and and i don't know what else!!!!- i screamed while walking around the kitchen.- YOU KNOW WHAT, stay, you can stay we should celebrate, get wasted. Nono actually no getting wasted. SUPER WASTED!!- Adrenaline was RUSHING through my veins at this point.

☞︎A/n: Sorry, thia chapter was so short. I'm having sort of a block. But i have many good things coming for you guys!! Stay tunned