CHAPTER THREE

-Firstly- I said firmly making him feel that I would be turning down his offer- You don't know if i'll get in aaaaaand second, i'll definitely go, i need to take my mind off of this casting stuff- I said sounding tired.

-The will pick you i'm hundred percent sure of that you have a wonderful voice!- he said while we started walking headed to the coffee shop while I was on his side blushing like crazy. - And you did impressed Eddie, so that's good news for you- He finished.

I gave him a longing look smiling and still blushing a little which made him look away to hide his tomato like face.
I broke that cute little moment of ours and said - You really now what to say when someone is nervous, don't you?- i said trying to make him look at me.
-Well what can i say, i'm a preeeeetty great guy- we both laughed it out. And arrived at the place. He went up to the counter while i looked for a place to sit.
This place was FULL. Damn I really thought we could have a moment. You know, were the main character looks at the love interest while sitting in a coffee shop in a winter evening. Except it was HOT AS HELL. I gave him a look and shrugged. He then added -to go please- and the cashier nodded.

We head out, both of us ordered the same, ice tea unsweetened. We were walking down the street and accidentally passed next to my building. And couldn't help to point it out. - Hey this is were i live- i looked at him kind of impressed of how much we had walked while talking about Broadway. -Wanna go in? We can watch a movie or something, i really like your presence. What can I say, you are easy to talk with.- I exclaimed while getting my c/h out of the way with my tea still in hand. He laughed at my failed attempts and reached his hand to my face and took the hair out of the way.
WAS HE GOING TO KISS ME!? i blushed like crazy till he smirked playfully and said - Did you thought I was going to kiss you? - I had written EMBARRASSED with all caps in my face. Until he continued and said - Well no...., at least not now- as he walked up the small steps the building had. WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEANT BY "AT LEAST NOT NOW"!?!?!

When i snapped out of it i saw that Alex was waiting for me to open the door. After that we made our way to my couch and i offered him some snacks.

He snorted

I gave him a puzzled look and after some seconds i got what he was laughing at so i just rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

-Okay while i look for something you better find a good movie to watch- i said

After finding some Doritos  in my kitchen cabinet i took out a bottle of whiskey and showed it to him doing a funny dance.

He laughed..... his smile was amazing, i would do anything to be able to watch it over and over. But he was my soon to be coworker, or that is what I expect.

-What did you find?- I asked while pouring the beverage.

-Back to the Future?- he said

-Yeah sure, which one?- i asked

-What about all of them- he said enthusiastically

-Sounds like a plan to me, but first let me get into something more comfortable. - I told him thinking about my glorious pajamas.

After i came back we made ourselves comfortable in the sofa and there we stayed.