Chapter:3

Hoseok POV

Were already home. I already decide that after five years we're going back to korea. Jungkook is still here. The other already left.

Yoongi is there. I don't know if he alrwady at Korea. I found out. That he's here because he was visiting one of the writer of black swan. He's with iu and I dont know why thyre together.

"Whaaaa!!!"
"Ahhhhh!"
Haaaaaa! " the tree cried. I told Jungkook to makr them mils.

"Baby Moonbin? Baby Soobin? Why?" I held Two of them while Yoonbin is held by Jungkook.

Time Skipsss.~~~
One year later

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to youuu!" we all sang. That make three gigle.

"okay you all may eat! Enjoy the rest of the party!" I shout. I get my three babies. Want to know how? Yoonbin is in my chest. The other two is in my both arms. This is the childrens party. Layer there will be another party but it was just for the adults. Noona Dawoon will get them. Since Noona is 1 month oregnant she want to know how to handle babies.

There was a magic show. And Taehyun from TXT is the one do it. I told him I'll pay him but he said it's his gift. So I said it's okay. The money that I'll pay him can buy 6 boxes of the triplets milk.

"Come here kids I'll give you the give aways from triplets. Then you can go I know this day is tiring. Go home and clean yourself before oing to bed alright?" Jin say. He's the MC together with yeonjun.

"Okay noona remember. You might be stress. Are you sure you want to bring them home? They will not let you sleep. They gonna wake you up every hour. They will wake up so early too. Th-"

"Stop it dongsaeng it's alright. I love my nephews. I want to bond with them." I just nod. She said they're going so I hug and kiss my babies.

"Wazzzzup hyung?! Let's go! " Taehyung said then run to the pool area. I buy a house. It has 10 rooms. 2 masters bedrooms. Its mine and the triplets.

"I'll handle the music y'all." I said They're partiying and I want to see them do what they want. There are so many boys. From Astro,txt,bp,twice,straykids,exo,got7,mamamoo,seventeen,winner as well as bigbang and so many more. There are girl group  all groups are complete. Bangtan is the pnly one. Ots Yoongi. I wonder if they celebrating now? I hear my babies and IU's have tge same birthday. And it's also triplets. But her is girls. WTH destiny?

I put my thoughts away when I hear the music end. I click a song its the truth untold by Vocal lines

Full of loneliness
This garden is bloomed
Full of thorns
I hung myself in this sand castles....

I saw them staring at me. Then a minute later. They slowly sing along. Even if the others are not that good they also vibe so the garden filled with laughter.

What is your name?
Do you have place to go?
Oh could you tell me?
I saw you hidden in this garden.

And I know
All your warmth is true
I want to hold
Your hand picking the blue flower.

It's my fate
Don't smile at me
Light on me
Because I can't go to you
There's no name you can call me.