Chapter:10

Hoseok's POV

Yoonhi and I woke up with someone pounding In oud door.

"Dad? Tay? Nay? Pa? Itay? Ama? " Since they have the same voice i don't really know who is talking right now.

"Yoongi. The kids is already here. " I shake his body. And he did woke up and stand dumbly and go toward the door completely NAKED! I was about to sfop him but he already opened.

"Hala! Gago! May Pototoy! " I glare at him.

"Yoonbin. You're mouth! I'll make it bleed. " He looked down while the two older were dumbfounded.

"Papa! Sarado mo nga po yung pinto! Yung pototoy mo kita oh! " Yoonbin change his face direction to void seeing his father pototoy .

Yoongi suddenly got up from his grave and realized he was completely Naked in front of his sons. Yoongi hurriedly close the door and run to me.

"That was too embarrassing babe. " He hid his face to my neck.

"Gwaechana. " I rub his back. And hit it threee times.

"Ouch! Why?! " I got up an put my clothes on.

"Get your ass up and look for your sons. Ypu said we'll just have one round but you did 6!!" I was too Upset because my body did hurt so much and I can't tell to my child that!

"I'm sorry baby! Can't resist haha. " he runs before i was able to fly the lamp to him.

"Min!! Yoon!! Gi!!! " I screamed and I just heard him lhao.

"Dy. Tara na po... Nanjan po si Ate sa baba. ' He look like a baby. Well he is tho.

"Just stay the same don't act strange she will be suspicious. And there will be a police officer to act like a maid and observe her for the week. Arraseo? " He nod and go down. I got up too and fix our dirty bed.

When I get down in the they were sitting I saw the Policewoman and nod a little

"Dy. Kain na po tayo " Yoonbin said. We prayed

"Did you already wasged your hand? " I asked and they pointed into each other telling who did and didn't but in the end we found out that they all didn't  .

"Dy, Pa bat yung kwarto nyo ambantot?! Amoy pawis saka... Di ko alam kung anong amoy yun! Pero kadiri yung amoy?! Ano yun? Ewan ko ba? Pero amoy mabaho talaga eh. Tapos yung kama ninyo madumi?! May mga puti puti pa! Ano yun?! Buko ba yun? O nata?! Sabi mo dy, bawal kumain sa kwarto! Bat kayo?! " Soonbin got hot headed. Among all he is the most clean in his body.

We looked at each other. He smirked and I pinch his down there causing him to gasp.

"Pa. What happen? " Moonbin asked clearly worried.

"N-nothing. Uh... Soonbin son. Me and your daddy make an adult thing that you shouldn't do until you're already married. "
Moonbin shot his head to us and look at me from head to toe.

"Is your butt sore daddy? O think Papa went monster and got rough. Papa don't do it again my little sibling will be hurt. " I look at him dumbfounded.

I heard chuckles which is from the police officer and Lovve.

"O-okay sorry. " we ate in silence. After we eat the kids went to their room and I too. Yoongi was behind me.

"baby when will you go to doctor? " Yoongi ask while caressing my tummy.

"Wait I'll call Dr.Sarosa."

"Hello Dr. Sarosa speaking "

"Dr. This is Hoseok"