Chapter9:

TW:⚠

Hoseok POV

He pull me to back of the restaurant which is forest

"Hey. Yoongi. What are we doing here? It's scary here! Go back to your girl! She might looking for you right now. " he look at me and smirked.

"Someone jealous? " he asked while holding his chi-

"I'm not! " I defend my self.

"What? Did I say any name? Got shot huh? " Yeah right Self! He didn't even say a name!

"N-no. It's just... Is there someone else here? "

"Reason out huh? " He said and smirked. We stay silen for a minutes after that.

"Hobi. Did I already told you that I love you? " I look at him. Shooked.

"W-what? N-no. " i answer.

"Then I would. Hoseok. I love you. I don't know where it starts but I love you. (I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do without You! Yeah eh eh! Srsly I really dont know what to write here. It turns out cliche. :) I'm willing to tell you that even everyday. Even every minute. If it can be every seconds I would but telling I love you sincerely would take atleast 5 seconds and I'm too lazy. " he chuckle. While ge was saying that I felt something strange someting in my stomach like my stomach is being crumpled. And my cheeks went red.

"Are we gonna just stare here until night? Don't you have the same feelings? " he asked.

"N-no. I h-have. " he froze in his place.

"W-what? " he asked and I hid my face on my hands.

"WOHOO! WE HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS! He have the same as mine! " he screamed. Hahaha. It was too funny. I didn't thought this might happen. I tought I'll just gping to wait until I'm ready to give him the divorce papers. Until I'm ready to see him suit other girls. Until I'm ready to see him happy  with somebody that's not me. Until I...I'm ready to let him go. ...

Back to Presentt!

Yoongi POV

I just telling the story until I heard Hoseok snoring. I look at the time and It's just 3:26 p.m. wait? Where's my son? Uhh yeah they're at the neighbors house. Dont they have jetlag?

I just slept too.

"Yoongi. Yoonieee! " I woke up because of that noise. I slowly open my and see a sunshine.

"hmm? " i asked when I already woke up.

"Can you make me milk? And get the kids in the neighbors house? The house right beside us. That has a wooden door. And has a Welcome sign. " I nod and kiss him you the lips.

I knocked on the door three times until Moonbin walkednin.

"Papa! Ano pong gingawa nyo dito? "he asked.

"Your Daddy told me to get you home. " I said. He nod and get his brothers.

"Papa! Buhatin mo po ako! tinatamad po ako maglakad!" Yoonbin said.

"Okay come here!" i was about to get him on my arms but Soonbin protest.

"Aba! Pag buhat po ang isa dapat buhat lahat! " he said and HOW COULD I DO THAT?!