Chapter:7

Hoseok POV

"Moonbin...what's the resutlt of Uncle Taehyung's test? " I asked him. Kook and tae wasn't tell us about his testing.

"I think it's possitive po. Thry screamed annd jump. Uhh no uncle kook only he dont allowed uncle tae tp jump. Wait daddy I have his test. "

"Why you have his? " i asked hin.

"Uncle kook wants to hide it and he put it on my bag. " Why they want to hide it? Moonbin run to hus room and get his bag while the two are still sleeping.

"Here." I lloke and its 2 red lines.

"Okay thank. May I ask you something Moonbin? "

"Yeah. "

"Do you want to go back to your Papa? "

"I kinda like po daddy. But I'm already Afraid of him. He screamed at us. You did not screamed at us even ones. " He kook sad. "But I still want to. I want to live with him. My only problem is he's screaming. But in others he's perfect. " I smile all of them wants to go back. I want too. Should I make my choice? Should I say to Jin hyung that I'm pregnant?

"Okay we'll go back but I need your papa to be here with us when were going to Jin hyung. " Moonbin smile and Run upstairs.

2 months Later

Its was alrrady 5 in the morning when A knock hears in the door.

"Yah... Its just sun rise. " I go down and look at the peeping hole. The man was facing back.

I'm scared. I dont know him and it's not nice if someone is knocking on your door at this tine. I'm scared not for me but for my childrens.

"W-who is it? " I nervously ask.

"Open this and You'll know. '' He's voice is too manly but his height. His height is just an inches smaller than mine.

"N-no. Please don't hurt us. I have my 3 sons here and a baby inside me. I'll give you all of my monry just please go after that and dont bother us. " I quickly said as I grab my phone. O have no choice I have to call Yoongi. Jin Hyung's family is in America. While Kook is in the Philippines.

"Answer the phone Suga. " I pleaded. The phone says it's ringing. Then the Unknown man's phone rang he anwer it same in my phone.

"Hoseok ah. Open the door it's me. " I looke at the peeping hole. I saw his gummy smile.
"Baby...open this door please. " I heard his voice.

"Y-Yoongi is that really you?" Chuckle.

"Yes. Open up baby. I want tp see my triplets and my soon baby. " I slowly walk and oprn the door.

"O-okay. "

He hug me tightly.

"I miss you..." think I was sharp shooter huh? We just did it once and look! Your already bearing our new child. "He whispered at my ear. And carrased my not so bumped tummy.

"Why dont you hug me back babe. Font you miss me? " Hr pouted. My head suddenly became in heat.

"Don't pout! You're not cute! I'm cute! You doesn't say sorry yet. I don't want to see you! " Hr pouted more. Ughhh!