Chapter:4

Hoseok POV

"Yah! Yoonbin ang kulit mo talaga!" Sigaw din ni Moonbin.

"Kuya guto ko lang naman mayakap papa ko eh...tapos okay na...he can do whatever he wants...just this time kuya...I just want to feel that I have Papa..." Moonbin and Soonbin's face softend.

"O-okay just one...then don't bother him anymore..." Moonbin said. Yoongi is just staring at the triplets...Yoonbin looks like me while Soonbin and Moonbin looks like him but have my smile.

"Papa! C-can I hug you p-"

"Sorry Mr. Min...but y-you look like our father...and he's not here so my brother thought he's you. Can you do me a favor? " Soonbin lied...Yoongi is still looking at the triplets that in front of him...

Yoongi kneel...and hug the three. He look at me and mouthed are they mine? I just nod. There's no use of lying...

"My sons..." he cry in their shoulders. As well as Yoonbin and Soonbin but Moonbin face became blank...

"Excuse me sir. But I'm not...my twins may your twins but I'm not...I have my daddy already..." Moonbin say that maid Yoongi look at him...

"Your not my father either...Because if you are. You should be there in my birthday...but where are you? Celebrating with you triplets? And when I have dengue and my twins have fever. Where were you? My daddy was the one who do it all...he suffer in bringin us in his tummy in 9 months and suffer in working just to give us food... Its your work but wherw were you? Answer me mister? Where were you?! " Moonbin cry and punch his father's chest. Yoongi just cry and hugged Moonbin. After that the other two run to me crying... Good thing There's no other people here. I carry them...they put their heads in my shoulder and then fell asleep.

I bring them to the cottage and let Yoongi and Moonbin have a privacy.

Yoongi POV

"Hoseok! Sl*t is the breakfask ready?!" I shout. But there's no one answered. That made my head hot... "Whore! Where are you?!" I go downstairs and go to the cuisine. I saw a letter and food...

Dear Yoongi,

I'm so sorry...I listened to my brain...i know your not happy with me so I'm letting you go... And I forgot to get our annulment...so can you do it...and if you need my sign just give it to Eomma Jin and he'll give it to me..
Don't worry I'll comeback soon but sure not as your useless husband. I'm sorry I'm not perfect...I'm sorry if I have secret that you don't have to know yet...i know youndont like this...you could kill this...so I go away... I'm so sorry.. I love you..."

H-he go? I-i thought he'll not leave me... I-its my faults! My husband called himself useless! I'm the one! I'm so sorry babe...

That day...I eat the food he prepared...

"Son sto-"

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT YOUR SON! DONT CALL ME THAT!" he shouted that madw Yoongi cry even more...

"O-okay but please forgive Pap-"

"Youre. Not. My. Papa"

"Please forgive me... I love you and I dont know about the three of you..."

"Because you never find out"

"Let me finish my word young boy...I'm getting piss-"

"There! You know my daddy not even tell me he's piss! He always have patience! He lived with us alrwady 4 years now and not even land a hand with me or tell some hurtful word! While You! You just saw me a minutes ago and tell me that yoyr pissed with my attitude?! You didn't know my name yet and your calling me your son?!
You know? Just go back to your family I dont need you! Layas! Ayaw ko sayo!" W-what? I dont understand him...  He run... I was about to follow him but I saw Hoseok waiting for him...