Part 7 - A song from the heart

-Panther lily's POV -

"What do you mean she's hiding something?" he asked

"Being tired all the time. Becoming weaker." Gajeel listed up

"Maybe it's you who have become stronger?" Panther Lilly suggested.

"No. She has become weaker both in mind, body and fight. She is hiding something from me."

This seemed weird. First being happy for her return then accusing her for holding secrets. "Just keep an extra eye open would ya?"

"Yeah all right then."

-End Panther Lily's pov-

"So Juliana, want to tell us something about yourself?" Erza asked.

"Ehm, well.." She hesitated

She whistled at Gajeel, who came over along with Panther Lily. She said quiet: "I need you to hear this too,"

"I would like to sing for you instead, if you're interested?" she offered Erza.

Juvia came over pulling Gray's arm with her: "Yes Juliana! Juvia  would love to hear you!" The others nodded in agreement. The group was gathered; Lucy and Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Carla, Juvia and Gray, Erza, Jet and Droy, Panther Lilly, Gajeel and Levy, all around the small table. Juliana breathed deep a couple of times. She honestly looked like someone who was about to do something very difficult.

Juvia whispered: "She has the ability to make a song fantastic! She can make a sound of a hole band, while she sings." Juliana smiled at her before taking another deep breath.

Small tingle sounds started. A guitar started to play. It sounded kind of countrylike. Juliana opened her mouth and started.

"One went out when a family left me

One went out when I lost my sight

One went out in the forest when I was thirteen

Little lights in my heart"

She didn't look at us.

"One went out when I left my friends here

Said that I couldn't stay no more

Not one light only

Now I'm getting kind of lonely

It doesn't shine in this heart of mine

It's getting dark in this heart of mine"

Juliana looked up. She walked to Levy and put her hand on Levy's chest. An explosion of light came from her hand and the moment after, small lights floated in the air in front of us. The whole guild became quiet and filled with the music Juliana made. 

"We're born with millions

of little lights shining in the dark

And each show us the way.

One lights up every time you feel love in your heart.

One dies when it moves away"

Her head turned the way Gajeel sat. Levu noticed that he didn't look glad.

GaLe/Gajevy - The strong mind and the strong bodyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें