Part 9 - a mysterious mission

Levy knocked on Juvia's door the next day.

"Hi Levy,"

"Hi Juvia, is Juliana feeling better?"

"She is actually, but she isn't going to the guild just yet. Juvia think it's best for her to take another day in bed."

"You're probably right. Can I go see her?"

"Yes will you? We haven't got breakfast just yet, so Juvia will find some for us all." Juvia asked.

"Alright." Levy agreed and went inside as Juvia took her coat and yelled:

"I'll be back in two minutes Juliana. Until then Levy is here for you!"

Levy went to Juvia's bed. She was really sleepy and considered joining Juliana in the bed. She chose the chair instead and found a good way to relax at it.

"Hi Juliana" She greeted.

"Hi Levy," Juliana answered sleepy. Slowly she became more and more conscious. She finally sat up in the bed. Juvia came back with the breakfast and they all ate by the bed.

As they had finished Juliana said: "Sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't let it out on you when Gajeel pissed me off."

"It's okay Juliana." Levy said

"Say have you figured out the song yet?" Juliana asked.

Levy thought and said: "I think, maybe the song is about you since you said -I - in the end. Maybe it's about a limited amount of lights inside you, which can become more if you feel love and less somehow too. And you're experienced some things you mention which has turned out some of the lights."

Juliana smiled "You're onto the right track there. Well done."

"But I still don't get why you and Gajeel are mad at each other." Levy continued.

"You'll figure that out someday." She answered

"Juliana, please tell Juvia why!" Juvia begged.

She shaked her head. "No." Juliana swung her legs out from the bed and tried them before standing up. "Now Juvia, give me my clothes and let us go to the guild."

Juvia did as she asked, "Why?"

"Because it's boring sitting here!" They went to the guild.

"Levy!" Lucy yelled and waved them all to a table.

Juliana wasn't as well as she would like to be. She couldn't walk fast and Juvia and Levy had to stand by her side as they walked just in case she fell. Juvia found a chair for her to sit on. The guild talk continued. Natsu and Gray got into a fight once again. Levy told Lucy about what had happened. She was also curious. It all seemed a bit weird. Gajeel came to the guild obviously not expecting Juliana to be there. Juliana went to master Makarov to talk. Shortly after she went to Gajeel and called Levy over.

"I talked with Makarov the other day. We talked about you two and the other guild members. And we talked about the reason I came here. To put it short; I have been granted the permission to chose two of Fairy Tails guild members to participate in... I mean to help me with a mission. I have decided to choose you two. It's a difficult task but I believe you can do it. Gajeel with your strength and Levy with your mind. I have to warn you that it will cause you pain. And I wish I didn't have to ask least of all you Gajeel about this. But I've come to a point where I need your help. Would you consider doing this for me?"

Gajeel stood with arms crossed over his chest. He looked quite angry. "So it was that bad?"

"Who says you know what kind of mission I'm talking about?" Juliana answered.

"But it's it, ain't I right?" Juliana just looked at him.

Levy broke the silence between the two. "What is the mission about?"

"This is not a physical mission, but a psychical one. I need your psyche. It will be used to give me power while I do a ritual. Gajeel know some of it."

Lucy came to our table: "Hey, what are you talking about over here?"

Gajeel looked from Lucy to Juliana: "None of your business bunny girl."

Levy bit her lip. She wanted Lucy to get involved in this too; she wanted someone to talk about all this with.

"Please?" Levy asked Juliana who sighted and nodded.

"Is it all right Gajeel?" He mumbled something like "It's your own choice. "

"Very well. I'll tell about the mission tonight. For now we celebrate!" Juliana yelled the last part.

"To this idiot for still not beating the crap out of me because of all the shit he has held out about me! Mira Jane?! Beer, thank you!!" Mira smiled and went to the bar to fix the beer.

"You sure about that?" Gajeel asked.

"Are you really well enough to drink?" Levy agreed with Gajeel.

Juliana laughed: "You two worry too much, let's party!"

Juliana grabbed the glass of beer Mira Jane came with. "Don't worry; I'm only taking this one." Mira Jane offered one to Gajeel, Levy and Lucy too.

The guild was filled with people. Juliana was very glad and full of energy after the first beer. She giggled around the guild members, and the group laughed at her and talked and drank as she stumbled to the toilet. After a while when she didn't come back Levy decided to go to the toilet too. She needed to pee because of the beer anyway. As she entered the toilet, Juliana quickly turned away from the mirror covering her left eye. She looked afraid.

"Is something wrong Juliana?" Levy asked concerned and walked closer.

"No! Everything is fine," Juliana ensured.

Levy really had to pee and went to the toilet. She heard a door being opened and closed quickly.

Juliana sat at the bar drinking water.

Levy went back to the group. She did find it weird but did think of it further.

Later that night Juliana didn't seem as drunk. She sat down with Lucy and Levy, and told her about how Levy maybe should do the mission she talked about before. Juliana also asked Levy to be outside Fairy Hills tomorrow sharp at 12am. 

______________________________

Sorry for the late update, there's a lot of things right now

And I'm dying over Tokyo Ghoul root A episode 12 ... -.- 

See ya !