Part 12 - A turn in Personality

The two departed with a "See ya tomorrow," and Levy went home. She smiled as she laid in her bed thinking about the day. It had generally been a very good day. Though Juliana's case was worse than expected. She had begun developing feelings for the poor girl. And she had begun to understand the relationship between Juliana and Gajeel. It seemed to have been sort of romantic somehow but now it just seemed like a close friendship. This calmed her but she didn't know why.

The next day Levy and Gajeel met outside Fairy Hills same place as they trained before. Juliana was late.

" 'Morning shrimp," Gajeel greeted.

"Good morning Gajeel. Ready to train?" Levy greeted ignoring the nickname Gajeel always used about her size. Before Gajeel could answer Levy continued using the fact that Juliana wasn't there.

"I got a thought last night. Since Juliana hasn't got much time left we have to hurry. So I thought we could train hard today and then convince her that we are ready. I don't know how much power the mission will take, but I think we're ready." As she was done Gajeel smiled.

"You're quite clever Shrimp. Let's follow your plan then." The two sat on the grass waiting on Juliana.

Juliana came, slowly moving forward. Without looking them in the eye she threw the water bottles to each of them and sat down. While looking into the ground she created the bubbles on top of their heads.

"Let us start." She said.

Levy and Gajeel began filling the bubble. They went well. Better than they had done before. Time went by and the two had done a great job. Juliana didn't stop though. Slowly Levy felt the bubble taking her magical power rather than her giving it. She opened one eye to look at the two others. Gajeel looked straight at her. He looked at Juliana when he noticed Levys open eye. Juliana had her eyes closed and looked very concentrated yet sleepy of some sort. Levy felt the pulling of magic from the bubble grow bigger. Gajeel brummed, but Juliana didn't notice. The pulling became stronger and Levy felt dizziness sneaking into her head. Levy didn't want to show weakness and therefore said nothing. A sneaky smile had spread on Julianas face.

"Ju," Gajeel said.

Juliana didn't respond. Levy felt the dizziness overwhelm her. She couldn't take it much more.

" Juliana you're pulling," Gajeel said louder and with an angry tone.

The smile disappeared from Juliana's face. Suddenly the bubble tightened and pressed the magic back into Levy and Gajeels body quickly. She didn't look up. As the star looking magic droops were gone from the boble Juliana stood up.

"Sorry." she sadly said and walked back towards Fairy Hills.

"Wait Juliana!" Levy yelled and tumbled up on her feet.

Juliana stopped. "We are ready Juliana. We can do this. Just look at how far we went today. Let us start the mission as soon as possible!"

Juliana stood in silence tipping slightly back and forth.

"We'll see tomorrow." Juliana decided and left.

"You alright shrimp?" Gajeel asked suddenly standing beside her.

"Yeah just a bit dizzy. What about you?"

"Fine."

"See you tomorrow?"

"Guess so. Bye Shrimp."

Levy went back to the guild. She met Lucy at a table.

"Hey Levy how is it going with the training?"

"Fine. I mean we are getting pretty good,"

"We?"

"Gajeel is practicing too,"

"That must be a good sight?" Lucy teased.

Levy blushed slightly but quickly shaked it off "We have closed eyes when we practice. That way we concentrate better."

"Yes of course you do! Then you can't see each other," Lucy teased more.

Levy didn't seem annoyed by it.

"Levy? Leeevy?" Lucy waved a hand in front of Levys face.

Levy shook her head "Yes?"

"You were completely gone just now. Is it that romantic when you train?"

"No. I was just thinking about something. How was your day?"

"Fine. So is it something you want to talk about?" Lucy asked a bit concerned.

"No it's nothing. I'm just concerned about Juliana but hopefully it will be alright tomorrow." Levy said.

She didn't want to explain the lot about Juliana. She wasn't sure Juliana or Gajeel would approve of that anyway. At that moment Juliana went into the guild. Juvia was talking to Mira at the bar and didn't notice her. Neither did Gajeel who sat at a table eating iron. Juliana stumbled in through the door. Levy went to her and helped her to the table with Lucy. She sat down beside Levy.

"Hey Juliana," Lucy greeted.

"Hello Lucy." she answered glad.

Levy went to Mira at the bar to get something hot to drink. Natsu, Gray, Happy and Erza had gathered at the table and talked. The talking got louder and angrier. Natsu and Juliana discussed something. Lucy tried to calm them down. Levy turned around to get her drink as she heard something crush. Glass fractions laid on the ground. Natsu and Juliana was still discussing. Juvia walked over there and tried to calm them down too, but quickly got distracted by Gray trying to help too. Levy went to them with her hot chocolate.

That's when Natsu said: "Are you trying to pick a fight?"

"If someone is trying to pick a fight it's you bigmouth!" Juliana gave again.

"Calm down you two! Can't you see what this is leading to?" Lucy tried to calm them.

Juliana froze. Slowly she turned her head towards Lucy, her scary eyes staring into Lucy's.

"What did you say?" Juliana said calm.

Lucy and all the others at the table looked confused at Juliana and her sudden shift in temper. She tilted her head and in the move Levy caught a glimpse of the stone in Juliana's normally hidden eye. She dropped her chocolate drink and whispered "Ju..."

A chair beside Juliana flew into the wall beside them and shattered.

"NO I CAN'T FUCKING SEE, WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM?" Juliana yelled angry as she took another chair.

Levy ran to Gajeel as another chair was destroyed.

"It's become more black Gajeel! The stone!" she yelled as she got eye contact.

Gajeel hurried to Levy: "Is it bad?"

"Very."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I CAN'T SEE YOU FUCKHEADS." Juliana yelled and kicked another chair.

Gajeel and Juvia slowly walked closer to her from each of their sides.

"Gajeel you never were good at being silent." Juliana smiled evil.

______________________________________

Dam-dam -dam -dam! HA I love to make it exiting ^^ Hope you like how this is turning around, I'm enjoying this very much I can say

Love to you all

- Linhaku