cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₑₑ

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
Keep it together | Chapter Three

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉKeep it together | Chapter Three

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

THE TWO WALKED QUIETLY IN THE DARK, quiet hallways as they looked around, ready to fight any monster they encounter.

buzz buzz

Both of their phone buzzed. Hyun-soo moved in the elevator as Seo-Hyeon followed, Hyun-Soo sat on the right sade as Seo-Hyeon sat on the left side. Both teenagers stayed quiet as they watched the monster walk away.

The lights suddenly turned down, the two looked at each other as they both covered their noses. Rotten fish inside of a box with so many flies on it. Hyun-soo stood up slowly, before he could go out, a teal colored arm stretched out and pierced the box with the rotten fish.

Seo-Hyeon got up and cut the monster's arm, Hyun-Soo pieced his spear as he electrocuted the monster. The both of them run, as the monster followed them.

The monster snarled, stretching out its arm again almost hitting Hyun-Soo who ran side ways. It got quiet, the monster tried to hear any movements that they can make and do sounds but they only watched the monster quietly. Hyun-Soo grabbed two small balls and threw it towards the monster. It looked around, following the bouncing ball's sound as it bounced in different ways.

Hyun-Soo carefully walked towards the monster as he pierced it with his spear and electrocuted the monster again, but this time the monster fell and the two take the chance to ran away and get the kids, running as fast as they can.

﹌﹌

Seo-Hyeon knocked the door. "Hello? Are you kids there? You guys are safe now." Seo-Hyeon said, they waited a minute before the kids opened the door and let them in.

"Ahh you poor kids." Seo-Hyeon said as they approached them and patted their heads, wiping both of their tears as she cooed. "Don't cry now. I'm here, he's here. We'll take care of you, okay?" Seo-Hyeon promised as she hugged both of them.

Hyun-Soo watched them as he unconsciously smiled, Seo-Hyeon looked at him and he nervously stopped smiling, embarrassed.

"Please sir, sister" The kid cried.

"What?" Hyun-Soo asked, waiting for the kid to reply.

" Our dad fell down the build and hit the ground." He cried.

"We know" Seo-Hyeon said, caressing the kid's cheeks softly.

"Maybe he's still-"

"I'm afraid nobody can survive a fall from the 12th floor. " Hyun-Soo explained, the older kid sobbed and hugged her younger brother who cried with her.

'Dad?'

'Turn around sweetie, it will be fine.'

Bang

"Seo-Hyeon!" Hyun-Soo shook Seo-Hyeon a little as Seo-Hyeon touched her cheeks, feeling her cheeks wet from her tears. Hyun-Soo only looked at her worriedly, he didn't know how to make her stop crying.

"I....I'm fine, excuse me." Seo-Hyeon walked out of the apartment as she took a stick of her cigarette and smoked outside, closing the door.

Soon later, Hyun-Soo walked out with the kids. Hyun-Soo nodded to Seo-Hyeon and they started on going back to the old man who is Du-sik.

They got through the door as Seo-Hyeon with the kids continued on walking.

Thud

Hyun-Soo grunted as he leaned, the wall supporting him. Seo-Hyeon noticed and walked back, looking at Hyun-Soo who's nose is bleeding continously. "Hyun-Soo.." Seo-Hyeon muttered, her grip in her sword like machete tightened.

The older kid peeked. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"G......get away from me for your safety!" Hyun-Soo grunted more as he closed the door.

Seo-Hyeon gulped and looked at the two kids. "Lets go." She said as she guided the kids and continue going up.

The door where Hyun-Soo is in suddenly opened, Seo-Hyeon and the kids looked back as they widened their eyes. "Oh shit..." Seo-Hyeon muttered as she pushed the kids to run , the giant monster looking at them with its messy face.

Seo-Hyeon gulped, tightening her grip on her machete as she raised at up and gave the monster a slight wound. The monster kick Hyun-Soo down as it grabbed Seo-Hyeon's neck with its other arm.

Seo-Hyeon slashed the monster's hand trying to let go its tight gripped because she's starting to get lost of breath. "You.... let.... go.... o..of....me." Seo-Hyeon shouted, her nose started to bleed as her eyes turned into black. She managed to slice the monster's finger making it to let go of her.

The monster once again grabbed her but this time it threw her where it threw Hyun-Soo and stomped on them almost to death. A man with a white clothes jumped and slashed the monster's back, making the monster fall down. A brunette girl ran to the teenagers and pulled them up one by one while the monster is still down and escaped, bringing them to an empty apartment.

Hyun-soo got down and stayed still as Seo-Hyeon leaned on a drawer. "Are you both okay?" A man with the glasses holding a sword said, as he saw both of their black eyes turned back to its right form.

"Who are you...? The kids... Where are they?" Hyun-Soo asked worriedly.

The brunette girl walked in as she pointed her baseball bat at the both teenagers. "You two are infected aren't you?" She started. "Both of your noses are bleeding and-"

Seo-Hyeon zoned out as she looked at no one, a voice on her head ruining her mind.

"They'll just use you until you turned into a monster. They're all the same. Aren't you tired of it?" The monster like voice in her head said, its arms wrapped around Seo-Hyeon's back as it hugged her tightly. "If only you would stop them for killing your father.... If only you were strong HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" It laughed evily as it faced Seo-Hyeon. They have the same face. The only different is its voice and its eyes. "If you didn't saved that girl, it wouldn't be like this AHAHAHA!"

"Shut... The Fuck up...." Seo-Hyeon talked as she glared at the monster and grabbed its neck, the monster looking at her while smiling.

"Yes... Yes get mad at me, you'll know why I am here to help you." The monster said as it vanished from the thin air.

Seo-Hyeon looked at Hyun-Soo who pleaded at the two people to help them and save the kids then she looked at the brunette girl who looked back at her. Seo-Hyeon pointed her machete to them as she sat up slowly, still recovering from the giant monster's attack. "You're that girl.." She muttered and leaned at the wall. "I like how you played the bass." She said randomly as she chuckled, cracking her fingers as she looked at Hyun-Soo. "You're still awkward as always...." She muttered. She walked outside ad the three followed her, they carefully got upstairs as they tried to find the kids.

﹌﹌

They found the kids watching as the monster stomped at something. Hyun-Soo called for them to come to him and they ran as fast as they could and got on their backs.

"How do we kill that monster?" The man with the glasses said.

The monster stopped at what he's doing and looked at them as it smiled.

"How would we know."

-ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ